Game Thread: Cardinals @ Rams (2014 Game 14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate to be that guy but I'm pretty sure that just ended it. Fuck the Cardinals. Their such a fucking joke. 1 and done in the playoffs.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If the Cardinals had 6 defensive players on the field, maybe we could get a first down.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I've always wonders if on those FGs they should consider using Austin running wide off the edge sometimes.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I can take a loss but to embarrass ourselves on national TV after all the pub we got is just sad. Arizona is a good team but they are not the steal FN curtain.

Let's go already offense, enough is enough already.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
On the bright side, this shows that our defense is still legit. We just need to get the QB thing figured out and we should be a competitor. Idk what to think about Schotty, but the QB absolutely has to be fixed. Nothing against hill but he hasn't done much for us. Simply a game manager.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
D still hasn't given up a td.
D has done its job
th

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We're coming out and getting 7 here fellas, no worries. Might just take the kickoff back

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Personally, I think the game was outta reach at halftime with this offense. We ain't who we thought we were. Defense is legit but offense has a long way to go to be competitive.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's alright. Good call. Hook up next time.