Game Thread: Cardinals @ Rams (2014 Game 14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
going deep again. where's the high % shorter stuff? if you can't get chunks running then you go WCO

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I keep reading posts where people say the Rams should use creative runs to open things up. We are all aware of who our OC is, right?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This makes me want to puke, the offense is totally inept and the defense is barely hanging on

Athos

Legend
Hekker best play on team tonight. Again.

And holding. Mark that as a 67 net punt.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We have to score on defense. This offense is absolutely pathetic and Hill looks completely lack-luster/ scrambled.

Rainram

Starter
They are really leaving the middle open. And as much as they are blitzing there are a handful of things We can do to exploit that and we've done none of it so far in the second half aside from one run by Mason

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Can't freaking believe this crap man. Did we forget how to play real teams? I never feel comfortable when everyone is picking us for games like this.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
QB play is complete garbage right now. It's like Schotty forgets what works week after week.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Strip sack now? Would settle for a nice hit on Stanton, he's fucking clean as a virgin right now....

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
We got Schotty so expect some dazzling new burst plays in the 5th quarter!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hill isn't even in the ballpark with his throws right now. He keeps throwing off his back foot.