Game Thread: Cardinals @ Rams (2014 Game 14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Well this here is some ugly football so far. We can't be playing much worse and we're only down 3, hopefully we come out hot

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
This team continues to fall in this habit of getting the fans amped and then playing flat. I realize the Cards D is good, but that was nearly lifeless.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Worst half of football I've seen in along time. Has much to do with short week I guess. Maybe we're pacing ourselves for a second have explosion?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man we gotta score. Need to get some deep balls in there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't want to be a negative nancy but I worry if our offense will even get 10 points today.

Hill needs to read those damn CB blitzes.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Sack fumble coming up to start the second half, that will liven this shit up, mark it down.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can't say it was boring. My Rams are playing. Besides, I would actually say the game against the Raiduhs was boring. Completely enjoyable but boring.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
As bad as the Rams were outplayed, they are only down 3 with the ball. I like the way this is shaping up!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Coach said it leaving the field. Gotta get the run game going. Touchdown for the O to get the second half started! Keep the D off the field for a while and make the cardinals go 80 plus for a score!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't want to be a negative nancy but I worry if our offense will even get 10 points today.

Hill needs to read those damn CB blitzes.
And the open receiver in the middle. Does it seem he is only looking to the sides? Maybe just me as a fan but I have seen a couple receivers that looked to be open in the middle but this game is being played fast and Hill has been pretty harried. Being played as billed. A pretty good defensive battle.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hope Shotty's got some stuff to pull out of the playbook in the 2nd half. We're gonna need 20 points to win this....at least.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This game is highlighted so far by missed chances and poor calls. We need to use halftime to plan a different offensive approach.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Great defense but the offense just submerged us with awful play.