Game Thread: 49'ers at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
SF can put the game away right here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
24-6 San Francisco

The boos could be loud if the Redskins don't muster much next offensive series.

A55VA6

Legend
Redskins look really bad more than the 49ers look good. I'm not afraid of them next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh... And... How's that trade working out, Shanahan?

Lol!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I also think SF does not make the playoffs. So if they are not making it, and I don't see Chicago making it and GB more than likely not making it, that only leaves either who does not win the East, Philly or Dallas, or Arizona, or us! I think we have as good a chance as anybody at this point. Philly and Arizona play each other next week. Dallas also plays Philly, Chicago, GB, and their rival Washington in DC. We can beat Arizona and they also play SF and Seattle. They also have Tennessee on the road who may still be in playoff hunt at that time. We win out, we make the playoffs is my guess. JUST WIN BABY!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Skins are officially playing out the string at 3-8.

Their D will get even worse now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Redskins look really bad more than the 49ers look good. I'm not afraid of them next week.

I'm with you.

Even if they beat us; the 49ers are not a Superbowl quality team.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As I look at the rest of the schedule, I'm a big Eagles fan! :bigup: Win out Eagles and give the Cards, Cowboys, Lions, and Bears at least 6 losses.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Boos rain down in DC...

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm just happy Washington is losing... I hate to see the 49ers win, but if they lose it doesn't really do much for us... Washington losing though gives us a better draft pick and that's what I want.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm just happy Washington is losing... I hate to see the 49ers win, but if they lose it doesn't really do much for us... Washington losing though gives us a better draft pick and that's what I want.

And even though the 49ers are winning; they look like crap against one of worse defenses in the league.

Sum1

Hall of Fame

It COULD do something if the 49ers lose. If the 9ers were to lose this week and we beat them next week we are in the think of the wild card pack.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It COULD do something if the 49ers lose. If the 9ers were to lose this week and we beat them next week we are in the think of the wild card pack.

True, but we essentially need to win out if we want to have a chance, given the teams on our schedule it's not likely. As much as I would love it to happen, being realistic, I'm taking the smarter bet.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

We are either way when we beat the Whiners next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
True, but we essentially need to win out if we want to have a chance, given the teams on our schedule it's not likely. As much as I would love it to happen, being realistic, I'm taking the smarter bet.

I'm with you.

We need a couple more wins to think a playoff run is possible.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm with you.

With each win, it will become very apparent, one more win will clarify it for many. Arizona at Philly wont be easy for them. We play New Orleans at home sandwiched between two games with Carolina. That could be very good timing. I'm choosing to believe right now. We are IN THE HUNT.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I am liking the hits Kap is taking tonight.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm with you.

I'd rather look at it from the other way...we need a couple losses to believe we're out of it.

I'm riding the wave until it comes down.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With each win, it will become very apparent, one more win will clarify it for many. Arizona at Philly wont be easy for them. We play New Orleans at home sandwiched between two games with Carolina. That could be very good timing. I'm choosing to believe right now. We are IN THE HUNT.

One win at a time.

I can envision the scenarios, but it feels premature right now.

Get another win, reach .500, and I'm open to the topic.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The sick thing is I want to like RG3, but I just hate the Skins so much!
What QB hasn't had the shit kicked out of them while Shannahan was Coach...where does his rep as a great coach come from? Elway and TD?