Game plan for Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I actually think they need to protect Malcolm Brown in this game. He's going to be very important in spelling Gurley in the playoffs and we can use his north/south power running. What I expect:

1. Mannion throwing to a WR corps that has a heavy dose of Reynolds, Thomas, and Pharoh. Everett will get a lot of action at TE too, or so I hope. I actually think that group will be able to get some points if the line holds up.

2. Backfield of Tavon and Davis for the most part. Probably Tavon at first, in the hopes he goes the F off, but if he doesn't we'll see Davis worked in more and more as the game goes on.

3. OL not too sure how they'll balance C, LG, and LT. I'm guessing Blythe at C, Williams at LT, but LG not sure. This is really the key to things, so I'd love to listen in on how they plan on doing this.

4. At LB will we see Ebu get some ROLB action? Kinda hope so. We'll certainly get a look at him and Thompson. Rams already know what they have with Hager and Littleton inside, so that should be smooth.

5. DL (like with OL) will be rough to rotate if they sit too many guys. So maybe just AD, or maybe they let all those guys play and just rotate in the reserves more idk.

6. CB there's not too much they can do, since they'll need 4 guys up and that's the extent of what they have. Maybe find a way to get Tru off the field.

7. S to be honest I'd have JJ play a full game, he needs the continued reps. But get Joyner the F out of there as soon as possible.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
My line-up against Frisco : Most starters first quarter only.

Offense

QB) Mannion
RB's) Brown & Justin Davis
TE's) No change
WR's) Sit Watkins & Woods - go with Reynolds, Kupp, Cooper, Thomas & the gadget
LT) Sit Whitworth - Go with Williams and Lucas
LG) Play Saffold
C) Sit Sullivan - Go with Blythe
RG & RT) No change

Defense

DL) No change (Garoppolo needs some Donald hugs)
OLB) Barwin sits - go with Quinn, Ebukam & Thompson
ILB) Barron & Ogletree sit - Littleton, Hager & Lynch
DB's) No change

If we don't play Donald, Quinn & our starting DB's, this game is a giveaway to S.F.
jmo.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I know it’s a “we, not me” team.

But there are a few players within sniffing distance of some worthy statistical achievements.

Goff
Gurley
Kupp
Woods
Quinn

It might be a shame to see them fall short because McVay rested them.

Or am I just being bloodthirsty in my desire to crush the Niners? Lol.