** Game Day Thread: Titans at Rams **

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Alright, let's get the offense out there and let them forget the last play. We'll tie it up and win in OT

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
All the tight end did was grab Long on both arms. I mean if the run is right AT the hold couldn't you call it one time?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of time.

Do it!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Not suggesting will win or lose but is there a vent thread started? Seriously, I haven't looked yet.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
That's what Clemens does Rambitious....he looks good for a series or two, sometimes he's almost a hero and then he'll turn the ball over at seemingly the worst time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got to play serious D

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That's what Clemens does Rambitious....he looks good for a series or two, sometimes he's almost a hero and then he'll turn the ball over at seemingly the worst time.

Pretty much, Clemens can manage the games, but he's the last person you want to have when you need to win the game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Come on D... You know a run is coming!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Unfortunately, we couldn't stop the one thing we had to, which is the run. How the freak did we do so well against Seattle and so bad today. I don't get it.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Well, at least we played hard. And we get a higher draft pick now. This team just isn't good enough to overcome the turnovers and mistakes.