Game Day Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Moostache

Rookie
This defense deserves a competent offense...not a great one, not even a good one...just one that can avoid stepping on its own dick!

Athos

Legend
Nope. Wasn't Cook. I just see red every time I see a # close to 89 and a bad play.

That was a just a piss poor read by Foles.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Defense must feel like they just got punch in the stomach they played lights-out.

Athos

Legend
Needed that quick 3 and out.

But Tavon needs to bust a punt return like crazy.

Moostache

Rookie
IF someone had guaranteed me the defense would hold Green Bay to 14 offensive points with 7 minutes to play I would have peed myself in excitement...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... Back at it. Still in it despite all the mistakes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looked like a nice tip by the LB reaching in front of Kendricks. Bad decision with a nice play. Defense bailed the O out again but it sure would be nice to get 7 for a change O

Athos

Legend
At worst, we should be only down 2 fucking pts if not for the failure of an offense.

Foles better get his shit together.

Moostache

Rookie
Is there a legitimate reason for Cook and Britt to be on this team? Do they have photos of Fisher in a Memphis tittie bar doing something unspeakable or what????

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Gotta give kudos to the defense. They're facing a prolific offense. Maybe the best QB in the game today. Our offense is making it downright impossible. Yet, they've only given up 14 points today to Rogers and his offense. I'm impressed. Most defenses woulda folded by now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's go! Points here.