Game Day Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Not winning this game unless the defense holds pat the rest of the game and they also score. The offense is crap. Can't do anything when you can't get blocking to pass the ball. Receivers can't get open anyway. Missed field goals, dropped passes, pick 6. That's a lot of points given away or wasted. You just can't win like that.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This offense needs to finds it way. Tough sleeding when your OL gets pushed around.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Defense has allowed two tds to one of the greatest offenses in the NFL. And our offense just can't get it together. Where in the hell are the screen passes and quick passes? Foles is holding the ball way too long.

Moostache

Rookie
The Rams' D should make these offensive players carry their bags for the rest of the season like the worthless bitches they are...

Green Bay has 3 turnovers (4 if you count that gift fake punt conversion) and the Rams have turned them into 3 lousy points.
Just disheartening..

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
this is exactly like the Steelers game. defense plays their hearts out and the offense looks like a fuckin high school team.

Be surprised if we beat the Browns in 2 weeks

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, I still ain't feeling like I did after the Steelers game. I actually thought we were a 4 or 5 win team after that game. I think they won't do any worse than 7 or 8 wins. If the offense wasn't so bad I'd actually think we have a shot at the playoffs. But you can't win with that kind of offense.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Good teams receivers = catch multiple contested balls.
Rams receivers = drop contested balls.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm thinking next time they have 3rd and two, give it to Gurley. Its not like the passing game will pick it up. Let Gurley have his stats.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not enough pressure today.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
The Rams' D should make these offensive players carry their bags for the rest of the season like the worthless bitches they are...

Green Bay has 3 turnovers (4 if you count that gift fake punt conversion) and the Rams have turned them into 3 lousy points.
Just disheartening..
LOL

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
That was great by Brockers there -- wow GB punt team comes out -- Q4 is ours !!! Come on RAMS