Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, I realized how ambiguously gay that sounded after I posted it, haha. Nope. Just a bunch of happily married men who once a year get let off the chain for a weekend. Golf on Friday, college ball and wake surfing on Saturday. Chili and NFL on Sunday. Beer everyday. Hangovers galore on Monday. Thats why we all take the Friday AND the Monday off......
Sounds like a awesome weekend. Think I could use one of those big time.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Well I'm still trying to catch @-X- and @Tron so it will be ice cold water and some turkey breast....mmmm

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Today is my Birthday, and My Wife and Son have 3 Special Meals Planed and won't tell me what's up and I'm Not allowed to look in the Frig!! :LOL::D (But I do know Tonight involves a Nice-Thick-T-Bone!!:D)

A very big Happy Birthday to you my friend! For them to do something like that for you, just re-enforces my opinion that you're a good man. Let me get a shot of Jager here. Ok have it.. Tipping a shot of Jager to your honor my friend. Will tip an ice cold frosty beer in your honor after that. Hope the Rams get you a win for this good day. :cool:

Cheers!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Today is my Birthday, and My Wife and Son have 3 Special Meals Planed and won't tell me what's up and I'm Not allowed to look in the Frig!! :LOL::D (But I do know Tonight involves a Nice-Thick-T-Bone!!:D)

Happy Birthday!

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm going to spark the grill up. I'll probably cook up a variety of things including steak, dogs, brauts, etc. Chilli does sound good.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Lol thanks for the vote of confidence my friend....already down 21 lbs FYI!!!!

The vote of confidence was for your football picking ability, not the weight loss Slow Poke.. lolol

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Its an early game here. I'm thinking a big breakfast burrito with eggs, sausage and potatoes. Don't forget the homemade salsa.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its an early game here. I'm thinking a big breakfast burrito with eggs, sausage and potatoes. Don't forget the homemade salsa.

Nice. I love salsa.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
:cool:

Now what in the sam h*ll are these tablitas you speak of? I've yet to have the chance to google.

What state do you live in? Here in Texas we have Mexican meat markets. Tablitas are thinly - sliced beef ribs that come pre-marinated, and they just throw it in a plastic bag. They are so good, and super easy to cook.
20150920_130740.png