Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me: I'm making chilli. First pot of the season...!

I'll probably go get a few Corona's too.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Grilled chicken, veggies, rice....repeat...Oh and beer lol. Got a title to win you know.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I haven't decided if I'm going to grill or make tacos yet.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
My Ramsey famous cheese dip, a few brats, and homemade burritos. Oh yeah, hot peppers and chips to go along with cheese dip. What is this title you speak of @Tron ?

Oh yeah plenty of ice, cold, frosty ones here to. Gotta work tonight but wtf. I have started already and can get to bed after the game. :cool: GOOOO RAMS!!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've just had two sausage sarneys. Not sure what I'll be eating later.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've just had two sausage sarneys. Not sure what I'll be eating later.

I had to look up what a sarnie was. It seems to be a sandwich?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha ha yes you are correct CGI. See you've learnt something new today already!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha ha yes you are correct CGI. See you've learnt something new today already!

:LOL:

Yes! I just asked my wife to make us some sarnie's this week and she said; "some what?"

She's so ignorant compared to me.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
No offense, but I've always wondered why people care what a bunch of strangers are going to eat during the game.

With that said, I'm eating tablitas. :LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Today is my Birthday, and My Wife and Son have 3 Special Meals Planed and won't tell me what's up and I'm Not allowed to look in the Frig!! :LOL::D (But I do know Tonight involves a Nice-Thick-T-Bone!!:D)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
My Ramsey famous cheese dip, a few brats, and homemade burritos. Oh yeah, hot peppers and chips to go along with cheese dip. What is this title you speak of @Tron ?

Oh yeah plenty of ice, cold, frosty ones here to. Gotta work tonight but wtf. I have started already and can get to bed after the game. :cool: GOOOO RAMS!!!
Biggest loser title my friend.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
No offense, but I've always wondered why people care what a bunch of strangers are going to eat during the game.

With that said, I'm eating tablitas. :LOL:

No offense taken man (at least by me). It's kind of cool to share and see what others are doing. For instance, if it's something I've never had before (like the sarnies above) I'll pm the poster of google it for info to see if I might want to try them out. Always learning, especially when it comes to food man. At my age, eating good food is like having good sex. :cool:

Now what in the sam h*ll are these tablitas you speak of? I've yet to have the chance to google.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Lolol no slow poke. It's the ROD weight-loss competition.

Your skinny arse in a weight loss competition eh? That said you won't be winning either of the titles I mention. lolol

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The continued Britishisation of this fine institution makes me most pleased.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Your skinny arse in a weight loss competition eh? That said you won't be winning either of the titles I mention. lolol
Lol thanks for the vote of confidence my friend....already down 21 lbs FYI!!!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Me: I'm making chilli. First pot of the season...!

I'll probably go get a few Corona's too.

Same!! I am down at my buddies lake house with 4 of my closest friends for our annual "Mancation" weekend. I made a massive pot of Chili this morning and letting it steep now. 1 pound of Steak (cubed), 1 pound of pork (stripped), 1 pound of ground Sweet Italian Sausage and another pound of ground beef. Yikes.

#MeatSweatMonday

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Same!! I am down at my buddies lake house with 4 of my closest friends for our annual "Mancation" weekend. I made a massive pot of Chili this morning and letting it steep now. 1 pound of Steak (cubed), 1 pound of pork (stripped), 1 pound of ground Sweet Italian Sausage and another pound of ground beef. Yikes.

#MeatSweatMonday
That sounds fucking delicious. Awesome!!

*one could say you and your friends are having a sausage party...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That sounds freaking delicious. Awesome!!

*one could say you and your friends are having a sausage party...
Yeah, I realized how ambiguously gay that sounded after I posted it, haha. Nope. Just a bunch of happily married men who once a year get let off the chain for a weekend. Golf on Friday, college ball and wake surfing on Saturday. Chili and NFL on Sunday. Beer everyday. Hangovers galore on Monday. Thats why we all take the Friday AND the Monday off......