G Rob not the only one putting in extra work

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He looks like he has slimmed down a tad. Maybe a bit quicker without sacrificing his power?
I hope the entire Teams is doing a lot of extra work. So we can destroy the Dallas Cowboys in our Pre-season opener!!:D:mrburnsevil::yess:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Although something tells me we may go DT @43 or 45. This is a deep draft for DTs from what I hear, and you know Fisher likes to be at least 3 deep with front line talent on the d-line at tackle and end.
Someone like Bruckner, Lawson, Spence or Bullard would do just fine!! Even Ogbah!:yess:

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
IMO, he'll be much more effective with his hand in the dirt instead of being a stand-up linebacker. Totally miscast for years now.
Williams will likely use him all over the line to spell different guys, but I think I see him being primarily Hayes' backup.

Absolutely!! Woefully misused so far in his career. I'm really excited about what he brings to the Rams. I see him moving inside on passing downs and being an Offensive Coordinator's nightmare. How do you protect your QB from Quinn, Donald, Coples and whomever we rush from LB?

fearsomefour

Legend
Brockers gotta bulk up again.
Order that man a pizza.
I much, much prefer his approach however....get in great shape and maybe add some weight in camp....than coming in out of shape.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
DT's are generally slow to develop. Donald is a big time outlier.

I hope the Rams extend Brockers before the season. He's quietly one of the stars of this team.
It's crazy that Brock is still only 25 yrs old. Donald is 24.