G Rob not the only one putting in extra work

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BD6cS-sCQH0/

CKHvIz4.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
He looks like he has slimmed down a tad. Maybe a bit quicker without sacrificing his power?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Nice @X. I think Brockers has a big year this year.

Although something tells me we may go DT @43 or 45. This is a deep draft for DTs from what I hear, and you know Fisher likes to be at least 3 deep with front line talent on the d-line at tackle and end.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice @X. I think Brockers has a big year this year.

Although something tells me we may go DT @43 or 45. This is a deep draft for DTs from what I hear, and you know Fisher likes to be at least 3 deep with front line talent on the d-line at tackle and end.
Agree. There's no way they pass up premium interior D-line talent if it's sitting there.
Lost Fairley, so they have to fill that void somehow.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Agree. There's no way they pass up premium interior D-line talent if it's sitting there.
Lost Fairley, so they have to fill that void somehow.

Yeah. Keep that interior push to keep hands off Donald and free up Quinn. Fresh bodies. It will be interesting to see how they use Coples.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. Keep that interior push to keep hands off Donald and free up Quinn. Fresh bodies. It will be interesting to see how they use Coples.
IMO, he'll be much more effective with his hand in the dirt instead of being a stand-up linebacker. Totally miscast for years now.
Williams will likely use him all over the line to spell different guys, but I think I see him being primarily Hayes' backup.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
IMO, he'll be much more effective with his hand in the dirt instead of being a stand-up linebacker. Totally miscast for years now.
Williams will likely use him all over the line to spell different guys, but I think I see him being primarily Hayes' backup.

Coples will be our latest Barron-style rescued career.

:rant:"Give us your tired. Your weary. Your defensive draft busts".

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I think the Incredible Brock has a monster year in 2016. IMO he has been vastly underrated the last couple of years.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
When you put into perspective how big these guys are it's amazing how quick and agile their movements are.

Contract year -- I bet Brockers eats this season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Incredible Brock has a monster year in 2016. IMO he has been vastly underrated the last couple of years.

DT's are generally slow to develop. Donald is a big time outlier.

I hope the Rams extend Brockers before the season. He's quietly one of the stars of this team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brockers is so underrated I really hope the Rams keep him around.