Fun time over. This s*!t gets REAL now...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
being a rams fan in the philly area i really hope we beat them by atlas 10 points.....ive been hearing it all over my work....my friends....oh mike can't wait till went destroys jared goff.....i just sit here quietly and hope to god we bring the house down on them......put wentz on his ass.....i think our defense and special teams are both better then theirs with the offense maybe pulling even but this is gonna be one game i want badly...anyway ...go rams!!!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Dallas and Jacksonville were real wins....rather, wins against very good teams.

Agree 100%. In the past, the Rams would always pull off that perfect game where they could've beat anybody, but Jax and dallas were different.

That cowboy game was monumental. Come from behind on the road after taking their best shot? Is gf slapping ee "spooning" his food now? Screw him and the cowboys.

...and then there was Jax. That told me the Rams are for real. I hated this game from the time I saw the schedule. Hated it the whole way...until the final score.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My lord, how in the _____ are we worried about ANYBODY???? We were 4-12 last year and the rest of the world thought we had no business even thinking of a winning record this year. Even now, it's always the next game that will prove who we are, with the inference being that we are pretenders. SCREW THEM! This team is not used to winning,but now have tasted it and like it like a MUTHERFREAK!

We will shock the league AND will beat the Iggles like red headed Wentz's!
I love your passion man! Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Sunday!