Full Presser Introducing Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[presser][/presser]

Lesson

Oh, really?
I liked how he mentioned how the team played under Spags as well as mentioning Spags.

I can tell that I am going to like him because of that. :bg:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I like to poke fun at Stan's appearance , but Dear God ,,,, I've seen corpses with more color than Kevin. WTF :shock:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:
I like to poke fun at Stan's appearance , but Dear God ,,,, I've seen corpses with more color than Kevin. WTF :shock:
Too much tint on the windows of his ride...

Owner and quarterback...

I enjoyed the press conference very much, it shows you what a straight forward guy Jeff is. "We're going to run the ball and protect the QB"... Says one thing to me, the offensive line will be built up, as I hoped and expected. I liked the fact that he didn't throw anyone or even any unit under the buss, that was classy. It's quite awesome that he noticed what we did...how damn hard the team played even under extreme unusual circumstances.

Ladies and gentleman...I'm pumped!

superfan24

Starter
Stan did not look like he wanted to be there at all lol.
Loved what I heard from Fisher. Starting to like him more and more that I hear from and about him.
Pumped for the draft and next year.
LET'S GO RAMS

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Selassie I said:
ya, i noticed that too. The guy must not be getting any sleep.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I will have to assume that Kevin's lack of color is due to his tireless efforts during the last several weeks. Make him take at least a 3 day vacation (somewhere with sun)... We're in very capable hands now with Fish.

I'm still having to pinch myself in order to make sure Fisher's hiring is not just a dream. I really couldn't be happier about it. Stan and Kevin deserve HUGE amounts of credit for landing him. :nice:

*Funny side note concerning Fisher and the Phins-
My wife came back from the grocery store Saturday morning and tells me that she heard 3 of the guys who worked at Publix (obviously all phin fans) moping around in the produce section about not landing Fish. She's been listening/watching me sit on pins and needles for 2 weeks about it, so she was up to date on what happened. She said she made a bee-line out of there before they heard her laughing at them. There are a bunch of depressed phin fans around these parts for sure.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Here's a pic from presser...

Fisher_Presser_011712_050--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I got the heebie jeebies when Fisher walked up. I'm not sure if it was from nervousness or giddyness.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
interference said:
Here's a pic from presser...

Fisher_Presser_011712_050--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg
Yeah, now I can see the sunken-cheek, sallow-complexion ... vampiric look about Demoff. Get that man to a tropical beach.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
I will have to assume that Kevin's lack of color is due to his tireless efforts during the last several weeks. Make him take at least a 3 day vacation (somewhere with sun)... We're in very capable hands now with Fish.

I'm still having to pinch myself in order to make sure Fisher's hiring is not just a dream. I really couldn't be happier about it. Stan and Kevin deserve HUGE amounts of credit for landing him. :nice:

My wife came back from the grocery store Saturday morning and tells me that she heard 3 of the guys who worked at Publix (obviously all phin fans) moping around in the produce section about not landing Fish. She's been listening/watching me sit on pins and needles for 2 weeks about it, so she was up to date on what happened. She said she made a bee-line out of there before they heard her laughing at them. There are a bunch of depressed phin fans around these parts for sure.
Yeah, that's funny. I hear a lot of that too. I also hear a lot of bullshit like, "Meh, I didn't want him anyway." Ohhhkay.

Going off-track a bit, I'd like to personally thank those of you who endured my stalwart defense of Spagnuolo and the novels of reasons as to why I thought he deserved another shot, as well as why I thought he was a good coach. He still may be at some point, but it wasn't to be this time around. Now if it's all the same to everyone here, I'd rather not dredge him up anymore, and that includes taking shots at him now that he's gone. It serves no purpose to do that, and he certainly doesn't deserve it. He tried as hard as he could, and he spent countless hours trying to better this team. For that, we should be grateful and not spiteful. Yeah?

Anyway, I'm willing to move on and embrace Fisher as our head coach, and I'll put the same amount of enthusiasm and support into his tenure here as well. I get a little more excited about it every hour, in fact. Looking forward to a tough defense and a nasty attitude on the field, as is typical of a Jeff Fisher coached team. Looking forward to teams looking at the schedule and saying, "Shit. Not the Rams. I just got dental work." And I'm definitely looking forward to all the new assistants and coordinators that are being brought in as well. Hopefully this will be something that can continue on for years and years and years. That is, after all, the main thing I've been harping on this past year. Consistency. Continuity. Longevity.

Here's hoping Fisher starts us off on that path, and keeps on driving for as long as he wants.

:nice:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah, that's funny. I hear a lot of that too. I also hear a lot of bullshit like, "Meh, I didn't want him anyway." Ohhhkay.

Going off-track a bit, I'd like to personally thank those of you who endured my stalwart defense of Spagnuolo and the novels of reasons as to why I thought he deserved another shot, as well as why I thought he was a good coach. He still may be at some point, but it wasn't to be this time around. Now if it's all the same to everyone here, I'd rather not dredge him up anymore, and that includes taking shots at him now that he's gone. It serves no purpose to do that, and he certainly doesn't deserve it. He tried as hard as he could, and he spent countless hours trying to better this team. For that, we should be grateful and not spiteful. Yeah?

Anyway, I'm willing to move on and embrace Fisher as our head coach, and I'll put the same amount of enthusiasm and support into his tenure here as well. I get a little more excited about it every hour, in fact. Looking forward to a tough defense and a nasty attitude on the field, as is typical of a Jeff Fisher coached team. Looking forward to teams looking at the schedule and saying, "Shit. Not the Rams. I just got dental work." And I'm definitely looking forward to all the new assistants and coordinators that are being brought in as well. Hopefully this will be something that can continue on for years and years and years. That is, after all, the main thing I've been harping on this past year. Consistency. Continuity. Longevity.

Here's hoping Fisher starts us off on that path, and keeps on driving for as long as he wants.

you convinced me to support giving Spags another year :)

But yes, i quite like the idea of continuity, consistency and longevity.

Besides, Fish was at the Coliseum the same time I was, and those LA teams were tough and feared.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
Dang, this video is taking a long time to buffer.

Fish seems to have confidence in Bradford.
Yeah it does. I downloaded the whole thing though, and I'll upload it to Youtube tomorrow.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
Selassie I said:

Yeah, that's funny. I hear a lot of that too. I also hear a lot of BS like, "Meh, I didn't want him anyway." Ohhhkay.

Anyway, I'm willing to move on and embrace Fisher as our head coach, and I'll put the same amount of enthusiasm and support into his tenure here as well. I get a little more excited about it every hour, in fact. Looking forward to a tough defense and a nasty attitude on the field, as is typical of a Jeff Fisher coached team. Looking forward to teams looking at the schedule and saying, "shyte. Not the Rams. I just got dental work." And I'm definitely looking forward to all the new assistants and coordinators that are being brought in as well. Hopefully this will be something that can continue on for years and years and years. That is, after all, the main thing I've been harping on this past year. Consistency. Continuity. Longevity.

Agreed, nothing to be gained here by bashing Spags. He gave it a shot and came up short. Here's to his success in the future.( As long as it's not against the Rams)

And LONG LIVE FISHER! HAIL FISHER!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
How much money does Kroenke have and he can't afford to get a haircut every once in a while?

I'm excited that Fisher is our coach. It looks like he has a vision and I believe he will turn the team around.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
How much money does Kroenke have and he can't afford to get a haircut every once in a while?

I'm excited that Fisher is our coach. It looks like he has a vision and I believe he will turn the team around.
Compared to Jerry Jones, he looks like Brad Pitt.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think Stan forgot about that other loss to the Lions in '99. Oh well, that game was a total fluke anyway. Did anyone notice Fish say (around the 14:00 mark) that there were some "SEC ball games" he went to see this year? I wonder if that was a clue as to where he wants to go in the draft. Hmmm.....

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
brokeu91 said:

Thats a toupee SK is wearing