Frozen Pizza

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well... To be honest, we've already established you have absolutely no taste in food. Notice the lack of blue font. :evil: :hide:
You WILL eat Jack's Pizza and like it! Ask Mojo for verification, he'll direct your snooty ass to the freezer aisle!

*flexes guns...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like a thin crust and not a big pizza sauce fan. To me it's all about the toppings and a cryspy crust. I like a good sauce if I'm buying from a pizzeria or if I'm making from scratch but honestly, give me a totinos for ungodly cheap, add some Mozz, a few slices of shrooms and a few italian sausage pieces and I'm good.

Gotta have my crushed red pepper though.... No matter what.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We do pizza a lot at home for a simple meal. A store bought thin pizza crust, drizzle on some EVOO, a little granulated garlic, then put on a little Classico Spicy Red Pepper Sauce, Mozz, italian blend of cheese, what ever toppings the mood strikes me, followed by a bit more granulated garlic and a touch of shredded parm... 25 minutes, killer, and most of the time is just waiting while your kitchen fills with great smells.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Do you think flat bread pizza was invented by that one guy who didn't know how to toss pizza dough?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know....Frozen Pizza sucks in comparison to the real deal fresh stuff. But I was curious what everyone's favorite go-to Frozen Pizza was. We all live all over the place so chances are, we will get some different answers.

For Large Name FP i would go with Red Barron. I like the brick oven pepperoni.

But for me, if I get to choose, I'm going with my St.Louis Style pizza...usually Dog Town is tops for what I can get. Followed by Lena's and I love Mama Lucia as well if those are not available. Something about being from the St.Louis Metropolitan Area....that STL Style just hits the sweet spot. I wish Imos did Frozen at stores.

My family mentions Dog Town, as a good one.

When I visit there... Imos or Cecil Whittaker's... MUST HAVE.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My family mentions Dog Town, as a good one.

When I visit there... Imos or Cecil Whittaker's... MUST HAVE.

I fucking LOVE Cecil Whittakers. They sold the one in Washington which was the closest to me. Then they went out of business when they changed the pizza. Made no sense. So, now I only get it if we got towards St.Louis. luckily my sister in law goes up there for her dr appts and I send her with money for pizza. Lol

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I’m not sure how widespread or available it is, but Wild Mike’s pizza is legit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't know if everyone gets this one in their grocer's freezers, but this is legit.
SO many fat toppings on these things.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Don't know if everyone gets this one in their grocer's freezers, but this is legit.

View attachment 41904

My parents love these pizzas. I'll tell ya another good one is Kirkland Pepperoni Pizza from Costco. Box of 4 for like $12. And for that price, they are fuckin fantastic. Real crispy crust....if you like thin crust.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Tombstone.
Tombstone 4 meat pizza. One thing about Tombstone. Their flavor has not degraded over the last 50 years. I was eating them in the 70's and they taste the same today. I know some people won't like them, but I do. I had Jacks and just about puked from it. DiGiorno, I'd rather have a crappy Totinos for $3. At least I know it''s not going to top-notch.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I am ready for the reaming.

I like the Costco four pack thin crust pepperoni as a base and add my own toppings that go well. It comes out pretty freaking good. Even the food snob M-wife goes for it.

To each their own. Being cheap has its issues. :zany:

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I am ready for the reaming.

I like the Costco four pack thin crust pepperoni as a base and add my own toppings that go well. It comes out pretty freaking good. Even the food snob M-wife goes for it.

To each their own. Being cheap has its issues. :zany:

Them fuckers are good!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Them fuckers are good!

Just when you are feeling all alone in this world, a brother shows up. :biggrin:

I seriously cracked up at this response. Everything considered, perfectly said. :fistbump::cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Them fuckers are good!
Just when you are feeling all alone in this world, a brother shows up. :biggrin:

I seriously cracked up at this response. Everything considered, perfectly said. :fistbump::cool:

I just checked my local Costco online to see if they had these... it doesn’t look like it. But will check in person. Gotta try these fuckers....

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That frozen pizza is the bomb. It has to go on sale first though. Not paying $9.59 for it, but for $5.99, it is a steal.

When it is not on sale, it's Red Baron.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I just checked my local Costco online to see if they had these... it doesn’t look like it. But will check in person. Gotta try these fuckers....

Its not the best pizza out there but for an average of $3...price to flavor....amazing! As an example a Dog Town frozen is like $7

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
@CGI_Ram this is them. They dont show up on the app for me. But they are there. I just searched on Google to find the box.

The Costco I go to is off of Manchester and they run $12 and some change.
Screenshot_20201212-191709_Chrome.jpg

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Thought I got that video taken down!