Frozen Pizza

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's a @CGI_Ram selfie that he sent to me the other day...

Resized_Screenshot_20190703-094547_Instagram.jpeg

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I still have a sentimental fondness for Elio's Pizza, with its rectangular shape sized perfectly for my college dorm room's toaster oven.

Ah, the simple pleasures of youth.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
This is the "cheese" aisle in "Woodman's" grocery store in my hometown in Appleton, WI. The Frozen pizza aisle is about the same size. it accounts for 26 of those glass doors you see. And yes, it's cheese on both sides down to those people at the end.
20190727-130158.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We have a local bakery called Dalo's. They make frozen pizzas for fundraisers. At first taste its not impressive. Its got about a 1/4" thick crunchy crust, basic plain tomato sauce, and an odd cheese mixture that tastes nothing like mozzarella. The cheese taste closer to American. Its an odd combination, but it works. I can eat a whole pie and want more. Same with my kids. I used to buy 15 at a time and stack the freezer. They are 5$ each. You'd think they'd last a few months because we only eat frozen pizza about once or twice a month. But if the kids know we have them then they are always asking for them and we make three at a time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is the "cheese" aisle in "Woodman's" grocery store in my hometown in Appleton, WI. The Frozen pizza aisle is about the same size. it accounts for 26 of those glass doors you see. And yes, it's cheese on both sides down to those people at the end.
20190727-130158.jpg

WOW! Thats a LOT of cheeses!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
20190727-130158.jpg
Is the laxative aisle one over?

Psycho_X

Legend
Red Barron has the best taste imo. That's usually my go to. Regular Jacks I don't like but I used to get a rising crust hamburger bacon that I thought was amazing for frozen pizza. But I can't find Jacks rising crust around here at all anymore just the cardboard thin crust junk.

Sam's Choice stuffed crust ones aren't too bad. The buffalo chicken one is decent. Digorno and Freschetta used to be good like twenty plus years ago when they were new and weren't cutting quality corners to make another penny. Now it's not worth the price anymore.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
So I thought I would try something new. At the store, picked up a Homeruninn frozen pizza. What a waste of $8. No flavor to the sauce, the sausage, or the cheese. The best part was the Italian seasoning I put on. And the crust tasted like cardboard. Ate 3 pieces. The rest is going down the garbage disposal. I won't even offer it to my 16 year old it's so bad.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'm the only one (other than the wife) who likes Digiorno's ?
1609336785069.png

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
20190727-130158.jpg
Heaven

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
I like the French Bread Cheese and Tomato Sauce Pizzas. And I also like Digorno Pepperoni Pizza. And I like Vito's Pizzeria in West Hollywood and D'Amores in Thousand Oaks and Barones pizza in various locations in both Thousand Oaks and Van Nuys.