Frozen Pizza

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I know....Frozen Pizza sucks in comparison to the real deal fresh stuff. But I was curious what everyone's favorite go-to Frozen Pizza was. We all live all over the place so chances are, we will get some different answers.

For Large Name FP i would go with Red Barron. I like the brick oven pepperoni.

But for me, if I get to choose, I'm going with my St.Louis Style pizza...usually Dog Town is tops for what I can get. Followed by Lena's and I love Mama Lucia as well if those are not available. Something about being from the St.Louis Metropolitan Area....that STL Style just hits the sweet spot. I wish Imos did Frozen at stores.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We used to get Jack's Sauasage & Pepperoni, 3 for $10. My wife loves those Totino pizza rolls...

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
We used to get Jack's Sauasage & Pepperoni, 3 for $10. My wife loves those Totino pizza rolls...
I don't know anyone that doesn't eat those Totino rolls and get for emergency food for the kids.

Screamin Silician when their B.O.G.O, Not a Big pizza fan nowadays, eat maybe 1 or 2 every 2 3 months.

Never go to the Chain Joints, like my English muffins pizzas better.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Tony's for lunch or emergency dinner.

Red Baron for weeknight dinner.

Frechetta for the rising crust.

Also, I always put fresh toppings over the frozen veggies.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I used to eat Totinos Party Pizzas and Pizza Rolls. But I just can't anymore. My kids eat the shit out of them tho.

If I do eat the pizza rolls, I gotta dip them in ranch!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You're better than that @Memento
Nah, I mean the frozen pizza. I never needed much on a pizza: just cheese, sauce, and a crust. Tombstone looked good and had a name I liked. So that’s what I got. I never really liked Jack’s or DiGiorno’s.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Nah, I mean the frozen pizza. I never needed much on a pizza: just cheese, sauce, and a crust. Tombstone looked good and had a name I liked. So that’s what I got. I never really liked Jack’s or DiGiorno’s.

Best way to eat Jacks is to throw it in the trash and not eat it at all.

I've never cared for DiGiorno's or Frechetta. Too expensive for not very tasty pizza.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best way to eat Jacks is to throw it in the trash and not eat it at all.

I've never cared for DiGiorno's or Frechetta. Too expensive for not very tasty pizza.
YOUSONOFA

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Has anyone had Homerun? I don't really like thin crusts but this is pretty good.

Lottza Mozza or whatever thats called, is ok bit expensive. At that point I just get a fresh one from a restaurant.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was a driver/salesman for Schwanns for awhile. Freschetta, Red Baron, and a couple of others are made by Schwanns. At least, it was in the early 2000's. I remember that a different segment of the company was housed with a fleet of Schwanns trucks. The self rising pizzas that Schwans sells from their trucks are excellent as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stouffer’s French bread pizza. Because I like how its nuclear-hot tomato sauce peels off the roof of my mouth so I can grow a new layer. It’s like being born again.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Walmart....at least where I live, has their own Market Fresh Flatbread Pepperoni Pizza for $5. Its by the Deli here. That shit it terrific.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stouffer’s French bread pizza. Because I like how its nuclear-hot tomato sauce peels off the roof of my mouth so I can grow a new layer. It’s like being born again.
Stouffer's pizza is the Adam Cartright of Pizzas. Get you some Clint Eastwood-like version of frozen pizzas, like Jacks Pizza...

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Someone's got stock in Jack's Pizza. Lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Someone's got stock in Jack's Pizza. Lol
Dude i know how it sounds..."Jacks pizza is the best."
It sounds ridiculous i know. I was a Red Barron/Tombstone die hard until i went Jack and never went back.