From Super Bowl champs to Sean McVay's worst season, Rams on the brink

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was one hell of a good day. :trophy:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
McVay is failing to protect his investment, Stafford. Completely failing.

I have been so wanting to still have Corbett and Blythe 3 games ago.

He is about to go 0-5 for the first time. I hope Stafford does not start vs Chiefs he will get killed with this shit OL.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yep. Polish that Lombardi with some 9er tears after they get eliminated from the playoffs this year. And reload this offseason.

We won't talk about what the 49ers will be polishing, nor what they will be using to perform said polishing.

:devil:

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
We won't talk about what the 49ers will be polishing, nor what they will be using to perform said polishing.

:devil:

My main goal for the rest of the season is to wish for bad fortune to befall the whiners and that Seattle beats them to knock the whiners out of the playoffs. Not that I like the sea pigeons but my hatred for the whiners exceeds that of the sea hags.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
My main goal for the rest of the season is to wish for bad fortune to befall the whiners and that Seattle beats them to knock the whiners out of the playoffs. Not that I like the sea pigeons but my hatred for the whiners exceeds that of the sea hags.

I'm hoping the 49ers receive another bitter defeat to end their season, something that just rips their heart out stomps all over it.

Because fuck those guys.