CAMP REPORT Friday July 26 Camp Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Oh, shush. Kobie Turner's nickname is literally "The Conductor" and has been since college, and Fiske being named "The Kingpin" is fucking perfect. Chef's. Fucking. Kiss. I admit, I need to find a good nickname for Verse, but I did the best with what I was given.
I know you didn't give him the nickname The Conductor but it still awful. The Kingpin for Fiske, not feeling it :laugh4:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya Karate we may not get to see anything related to kickoffs. The goal posts and kickers practice on the baseball field wich is behand the stands and blocked from fans view and has no fan access.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Great write-ups so far. Thanks gentleman.

If you can, please toss in some details regarding kick-off returns. With the new rules, maybe you guys might make some interesting observations of them!
Might be what they are doing on the others field where fans can’t see?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Great write-ups so far. Thanks gentleman.

If you can, please toss in some details regarding kick-off returns. With the new rules, maybe you guys might make some interesting observations of them!
We are hoping to see some of that soon. Remember, really only one field to work on. This field doesnt even have any goal post, portable or not. I'm sure some could be brought in. Field goals were being practiced on the baseball field behind us. No formations, just the kickers.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
NO goal posts? Practicing on baseball fields?
This new facility is sounding a lot like a KMart special!