Frank Clark

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Thoughts? He is getting released ... not sure if we would be interested or even have a shot.

But we certainly need more pass rush.

swmizzou83

Starter
Thoughts? He is getting released ... not sure if we would be interested or even have a shot.

But we certainly need more pass rush.
Sounds like he might be getting released if he's not traded. I say offer a 6th for him. He would immediately improve the defense

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry but if they were to sign this guy, I'd be out on the team for the rest of the season
I dont expect four pillars, but this guy is a piece of shit

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No.

Don't need to add someone with a history of spousal assault to the locker room.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was born in Bakersfield! All things considered, he's actually an upstanding citizen. Shout out to Buck Owens!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fucking. Hell. No. He's old, washed-up, and has massive character issues, including beating a woman badly in college.

Absolutely no thank you, and I will be pissed if they sign him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, and did I forget to mention this: Frank Clark has not shown a single bit of remorse for his actions (when a media member brought it up, he posted a since-deleted tweet that, and I quote, "People like you don't have long careers in your field, I'll have a job for you cleaning my fish tanks when that lil job is ova").

Mind you, that reporter was mostly bringing it up because of the whole Greg Hardy abuse saga, noting that Clark had not been called out on it, something that had been documented.

Oh, and he got convicted on felony home invasion charges even before he beat that poor girl. (His coach, Brady Hoke, basically covered his ass on that; all we know is that it was a second-degree felony because it was buried.)

I will flat out not watch this team this season if he joins. I'm sorry, but if we're not having the season we want, we can at least have people on this team who aren't pieces of shit off the field. Kier Thomas, Zach VanValkenburg, Ochaun Mathis, Nick Hampton, etc., deserve a chance more than an old - and thus-far remorseless - Frank Clark.

Last edited: