Former RAMS you LOVE to HATE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Moostache

Rookie
No mention of Lawrence Phillips??

GO RAMS!!!!
My thought exactly....he is definitely in my top-5...

Others?

Jason Seahorn - I will NEVER forget the angle he took on the pass to Steve Smith in the 2OT divisional Playoff game against the Panthers in '03. He is actually #1b for me...
Tony Banks - and I will include his unfortunately named dog Felony too.
Ray Ray Armstrong - he always bugged me because he was a guy with talent and sawdust for brains.
Adam Carriker - there was nothing really offensive about him, just that he never panned out here and left before the Rams ever got what I would consider value for his draft position...

I was salty about Grant Wistrom's departure in free agency, Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt finishing their HOF careers with the Whiners and Cheatriots and the way the whole Warner situation went down because at the time I was inclined to blame his wife for being a bit of a loud mouth attention seeker.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Danario Alexander. That dude should have been a superstar. Top 5 material. I know it wasn't exactly his fault. But it was still frustrating.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You'll get it eventually, Craig.

9dahlmissesbelltackle_medium.gif

19dahlwhiffsoncardste_medium.gif

craigdahlwhiffap49_medium.gif

26dahlmissestateagain_medium.gif

seahawks-missed-1.gif
This is spot on. I have never seen a safety so bad at taking angles and making tackles on top of his utter lack of speed. You almost have to forgive the guy since he went straight to San Fran and became their problem.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Certainly don't hate Sam Bradford but am still disappointed in his production vs. the amount of money the team paid him. Not his fault by any means but he will go down as my #1 disappointing Rams player.

I'm just happy I don't have to look at him standing on the sideline in his track suit, for some irrational reason that always annoyed me.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How about the MLB Chris Claiborne, along with Dexter Coakley. Those two were supposed to be HUGE to this team...Both absolutely sucked, tho, dexter was past his prime

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Couple pictures missing from the Craig Dahl post.

b3.jpg

Way to leave JL 1 v 1 on Fitz

also, he was actually color blind.

24b9q2a.png

Seriously. This guy and Justin King shared the same defensive backfield. Terrible.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Love to Hate?

Sorry but this honor goes to none other than Hacksaw Reynolds

I was just a 9 year old kid, but the day he left the Rams for the 49ers was the same day I stopped believing in Santa Claus

image.jpg
image.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's a coin flip between Justin King and Craig Dahl. In King's case, one does not simply yield three 50+ yard TDs in one quarter. Craig Dahl is self explanatory and the fact that he plays for the Whiners adds fuel to the fire.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I just purely hate Justin King and Craig Dahl.... There is no love there at all

There has to be some passion to the hate - this seems to be a thread about who is the worst Ram ever

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's a coin flip between Justin King and Craig Dahl. In King's case, one does not simply yield three 50+ yard TDs in one quarter. Craig Dahl is self explanatory and the fact that he plays for the Whiners adds fuel to the fire.

The fact Craig Dahl playing for SF is a blessing not something to fuel the fires of hate
Hacksaw played great with SF
Just like that traitor Wendell Tyler

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Justin King, Craig Dahl, Jason Sehorn, Tye Hill - all these are true. But I could never get over the constant false start machine that was Alex Barron. It seemed as though he'd always do it at just the wrong time as well - never when its 3rd and forever anyway in a 50-0 drubbing - but when it was a real close game in the 4th quarter and its 3rd and 5; you could almost predict the next words you'd hear. "False start - offense, number 70"

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Love to Hate?

Sorry but this honor goes to none other than Hacksaw Reynolds

I was just a 9 year old kid, but the day he left the Rams for the 49ers was the same day I stopped believing in Santa Claus

View attachment 7070 View attachment 7071
Don't blame Hacksaw. At the time he left, Georgia and Shaw were busy making the Rams into her personal accessory. Bloody cheapskates.

Love to hate? Georgia and Shaw.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Don't blame Hacksaw. At the time he left, Georgia and Shaw were busy making the Rams into her personal accessory. Bloody cheapskates.

Love to hate? Georgia and Shaw.

Yeah, I agree...If you're going to dislike Reynolds for moving on ,then you also have to add Eric Dickerson and Jerome Bettis...I can't really dislike a guy because a chump owner won't pay them what they're worth...And I don't really think which team they went to makes any difference...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ask another forum this question, and you'll get this answer.
Collectively.

hatesam.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Before Craig Dahl, there was none other than Rich Coady!
552d71c614821.image.jpg