Florida is a treasure trove

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I suppose an impulsive nature may be responsible for weighting Florida with excessive morons. I hadn't visited the state in 40 years and the difference in people was striking. At least 2/3 of the state population is no longer Southern. Its the midwest and northeast, even more so in the winter. For some the move to Florida may have been impulsive. In other words not well thought out. It might well be their modus operandi through life. And thus their life in Floriduh too.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
In defense of the state I call home right now there is so much natural beauty here it is astounding. So much to see and do. Incredible wealth as well.

However it comes with a price. A few prices actually.

Lots of people of all types come here. And a lot of them are freaked up in the head.

But there is a lot to like here and my Florida brethren will back me up on that.
We have a lot of snowbirds down here right now. They drive me crazy. Although it's not a bad as it was before the big housing market crash a few years back. I always love how people come down in Feb/March and say how nice it is and they want to move down. I tell them come back in Aug/Sept. and see if they still think it's so nice.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We have a lot of snowbirds down here right now. They drive me crazy. Although it's not a bad as it was before the big housing market crash a few years back. I always love how people come down in Feb/March and say how nice it is and they want to move down. I tell them come back in Aug/Sept. and see if they still think it's so nice.

Here in SWFL it's incredibly seasonal, probably a million or so people come between Nov and March. I've been here 10 years and every year the number of snowbirds has increased as well as the number of full time residents.

The infrastructure is getting close to it's limits. The roads are actually already there.

I live about 15 miles from downtown Naples. This time of year it's a 45-50 minute drive. Very stressful because the old people pay no attention to what's going on around them, and in many cases probably shouldn't be driving. I've seen people walk out of the grocery store or other places using canes or walkers or barely able to walk upright and moving at a glacial pace getting into a car and driving.

Summer is hot, and we see a lot of rain over here I don't know what you get over there. But it isn't impossible to deal with.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Florida Woman Charged With Incest After Having Baby With Brother
March 27, 2018

LAKE COUNTY, Florida – A Florida woman is accused of having an incestuous relationship with her brother after she gave birth to a baby with several medical conditions whose genetic test results indicated that the baby’s father was a close relative of the mother.

After 33-year-old Pauline Elizabeth Martin of Groveland, Florida gave birth on November 21st, the baby was quickly transferred to Winnie Palmer Hospital for Children due to several medical conditions.

Hospital workers later contacted the Florida Department of Children and Families due to the genetic test results and also because Martin did not fill out the father’s information on her Medicaid application, did not obtain a birth certificate, and did not obtain a social security card for the baby.

When a DCF worker and Lake County Sheriff’s deputies interviewed Martin, she allegedly admitted that she had been in a five-year-long sexual relationship with her brother.

When Martin was interviewed by a detective at a McDonald’s where she worked, she allegedly said that she was going to end the relationship with her brother because it was wrong, but also admitted to having sexual intercourse with her brother the day before the interview.

Martin was then arrested and booked into the Lake County Jail.

According to Lake County Clerk of Court records, she has been charged with incest and resisting arrest without violence. Her bond was set at $3,000.

Incest is a third-degree felony in Florida that carries a punishment of up to 5 years in prison.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
After 33-year-old Pauline Elizabeth Martin of Groveland, Florida gave birth on November 21st, the baby was quickly transferred to Winnie Palmer Hospital for Children due to several medical conditions.

Hospital workers later contacted the Florida Department of Children and Families due to the genetic test results and also because Martin did not fill out the father’s information on her Medicaid application, did not obtain a birth certificate, and did not obtain a social security card for the baby.

OK a white chick scamming Medicaid runs contrary to popular belief.

But having sex with her brother just adds some really grotesque shit to this show.

And when did they start asking for DNA tests at birth?

Looking at her pics, she seems to have 'kind eyes"..........the kind you find on a lizard.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
AR-180408983.jpg

What a great looking couple.

https://www.dailycommercial.com/new...rrest-in-incest-case-after-baby-born-deformed

He's been arrested.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Must be in bad shape since the hospital took notice.

It was in bad enough shape that it was transferred to a specialty childrens hospital. The way it was described was "severe medical problems".

They both need to go away forever.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It was in bad enough shape that it was transferred to a specialty childrens hospital. The way it was described was "severe medical problems".

This made me sick

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

We are very fortunate here in Orlando to have 2 AMAZING hospitals that are both specialty hospitals thanks to Arnold Palmer. One is named after Arnie... Arnold Palmer Hospital and it is for women and children only. The other is named after Arnold's wife Winnie... Winnie Palmer Hospital and it is for severe situations with children. That's the hospital this baby was sent to.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The other is named after Arnold's wife Winnie... Winnie Palmer Hospital and it is for severe situations with children. That's the hospital this baby was sent to.

I didn't make the connection, thanks.

Yeah the child is in for a fight.