Fisher Ready to Revitalize Rams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeff Fisher joins the "Super Bowl Live" crew and discusses his plans on improving the St. Louis Rams squad which went 2-14 last year.

[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nfl-total-access/w22/120202_nfln_sblive_fisher_700k.mp4[/flv]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. I never really listened to him much when he was the coach of the Titans. Didn't really care to listen to interviews of him or anything, because quite frankly...... who cared? But now that I hear more from him, I like what he brings to the table. He's kind of a mellow dude, which surprises me a little. Whenever I thought of the Titans from all those years, I always thought "tough sumbitches." Didn't realize that he was so chill. I suppose that's going to change on Sundays though, eh?

Kinda looking forward to some Gregg Williams interviews too. He seems like kind of a dick, but in a good way. Doesn't pull any punches, and gains respect by being so straight-forward and blunt. I think those two are going to have a nice chemistry (Fisher/Williams), and it's going to translate into an attitude I've always wanted to see on D. We were already pretty stout, but I think now we're going to be badasses. I miss that. It's been over 30 years since I've seen that.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Yeah. I never really listened to him much when he was the coach of the Titans. Didn't really care to listen to interviews of him or anything, because quite frankly...... who cared? But now that I hear more from him, I like what he brings to the table. He's kind of a mellow dude, which surprises me a little. Whenever I thought of the Titans from all those years, I always thought "tough sumbitches." Didn't realize that he was so chill. I suppose that's going to change on Sundays though, eh?

Kinda looking forward to some Gregg Williams interviews too. He seems like kind of a dick, but in a good way. Doesn't pull any punches, and gains respect by being so straight-forward and blunt. I think those two are going to have a nice chemistry (Fisher/Williams), and it's going to translate into an attitude I've always wanted to see on D. We were already pretty stout, but I think now we're going to be badasses. I miss that. It's been over 30 years since I've seen that.

I believe Gregg Williams said that Fisher is a mild mannered coach Mon thru Sat, but that he gets intense for games. I also seem to remember Gregg saying he is the opposite of that....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Faceplant said:
X said:

I believe Gregg Williams said that Fisher is a mild mannered coach Mon thru Sat, but that he gets intense for games. I also seem to remember Gregg saying he is the opposite of that....
Yeah, I heard that too. Williams said that he does all his verbal undressing during the week, and then lets the guys play on Sundays so as to not heap even more pressure on them during the game. That's kinda why I'm looking forward to his post-game, post-practice interviews.

Anonymous

Selassie I said:
What a GREAT presence he has. So refreshing to see.

Yes it is and he knows how to coach and how to manage a game. It's going to be fun to be a Rams fan again.