Finally re watched the Cowboy game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Bad calls and all....the Rams should not lose a game with a 21-0 lead. Boy I was hot-mad after that one. I forgot most of the game it was kinda nice to revisit. I think this year is going to be the "turn the corner year" for the Rams. They aren't going to lose games like this any more in the next few years!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
The refs were not going to let Dallas lose that game that was obvious.Until we start winning more games were going to keep getting the bad calls.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I know the feeling. #itwasacatch
Not even remotely similar @Rynie. Even though you didn't like the call in that game against the Packers the rule was enforced as it is written; the refs got that one right no matter how bad the rule may be.

In our game calls were blatantly missed in an unbelievably one sided manner.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just can't bring myself to that kind of torture it was bad enough watching it live.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Not even remotely similar @Rynie. Even though you didn't like the call in that game against the Packers the rule was enforced as it is written; the refs got that one right no matter how bad the rule may be.

In our game calls were blatantly missed in an unbelievably one sided manner.
How is it not similar? There were several blatant late hits on Romo that weren't called, including one where Mathews went for his knees. They also didn't rule Dez's catch (which WAS a catch according to the rule because he made a football move), while ruling Cobb's catch complete, even though it hit the ground (even after a review). Maybe if both our football teams were better, we wouldn't be crying about the refs.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
How is it not similar? There were several blatant late hits on Romo that weren't called, including one where Mathews went for his knees. They also didn't rule Dez's catch (which WAS a catch according to the rule because he made a football move), while ruling Cobb's catch complete, even though it hit the ground (even after a review). Maybe if both our football teams were better, we wouldn't be crying about the refs.
I agrees the Matthews hit at your QB'S knees should have been flagged.

Agree to disagree on the catches.

Agree on the "better teams" comment.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Agree to disagree on the catches..

I won't even comment on the Dez catch anymore, because we ALL know if it were the Rams it happened to, it would be a catch. However, this is CLEARLY not a catch. How it was reviewed and still ruled a catch is beyond me. I have to wonder if the refs were doing everything in their power to make sure the fudge-packers won.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouSHpHRtNsQ

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just give me a shoulder to cry on, and wipe my tears gently with your Rams shirt.
As a Whore in Thailand once told me, " Never happen GI!" (Insert your Name, in place of GI)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
vs Minnesota
vs Dallas
@ Philadelphia
@ Kansas City
@ San Diego
vs Arizona(2nd game)
giphy.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know the feeling. #itwasacatch

you have to maintain possession as you fall to the ground. dez can cry as much as he likes. he lost the ball as he fell to the ground. he didn't catch it then run, he was fallng to the ground the whole way.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I won't even comment on the Dez catch anymore, because we ALL know if it were the Rams it happened to, it would be a catch. However, this is CLEARLY not a catch. How it was reviewed and still ruled a catch is beyond me. I have to wonder if the refs were doing everything in their power to make sure the fudge-packers won.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouSHpHRtNsQ

looks like it bounced off his hand.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
@Rynie, Packers game aside, do you honestly believe that the game you attended last year in STL Was fairly officiated?