Filming at just the right time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've had Dobermans for over 25 years and seen them get up to some hysterical things.

Sadly, Ive missed capturing most of it as I usually have my phone in my pocket and never used to take a camera prior to smartphones.

Until yesterday.

I have no clue why I decided to try out slo-mo for the first time ever, but I'm glad I did.

Darci is our youngest and as clumsy as fuck. I've seen her fall over and bounce back up again more times than the other 5 we have had combined.

But this was special, even for her.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@timbrownson/video/7011105272076799237?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6991024067382920710

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Maybe she needs glasses?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Maybe no one saw that. I'll just keep going like it never happened.

Tano

Legend
Just glad she didn't get hurt - could have easily broken a leg on that fall

CeeZar

Rookie
I've had Dobermans for over 25 years and seen them get up to some hysterical things.

Sadly, Ive missed capturing most of it as I usually have my phone in my pocket and never used to take a camera prior to smartphones.

Until yesterday.

I have no clue why I decided to try out slo-mo for the first time ever, but I'm glad I did.

Darci is our youngest and as clumsy as fuck. I've seen her fall over and bounce back up again more times than the other 5 we have had combined.

But this was special, even for her.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@timbrownson/video/7011105272076799237?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6991024067382920710

We're on our third Doberman. They're absolutely complete fucking goofballs. People think they are these mean crazy dogs and they are in certain circumstances. But mostly they are just goofballs with BIG personalities.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Clumsy or not, that's very un-dog like.
Looks like she didn't get the traction from her back legs she was expecting.

Still pretty funny, since she's OK.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Clumsy or not, that's very un-dog like.
Looks like she didn't get the traction from her back legs she was expecting.

Still pretty funny, since she's OK.
It was actually her front paws. The rock she landed on after launching herself was quite smooth and she just never found any grip.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Good thing they are so athletic lol.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is that a video or a stream.......I’ll get me coat.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I've taken tumbles like that. I get embarrassed before I even know if I hurt something. I tripped over a door stop at work once. Hopped back up as quick as I could. Asked a co-worker walking by "Did you see that?" He said "See what?" I said "Nevermind".

Tano

Legend
I've taken tumbles like that. I get embarrassed before I even know if I hurt something. I tripped over a door stop at work once. Hopped back up as quick as I could. Asked a co-worker walking by "Did you see that?" He said "See what?" I said "Nevermind".
I call myself a weeble because I will trip over something frequently but I never fall down (well almost never)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I call myself a weeble because I will trip over something frequently but I never fall down (well almost never)
I was like that when I was younger. Took a lot to take me off my feet. One day I was walking through the parking lot at work in the morning. I was talking to a co-worker. Wasn't paying attention and straight into one of the concrete parking bumpers with both feet. Stumbled but did a good job not falling down. I told the co-worker "A lesser man woulda gone down right there". He told me "Maybe, but a better man wouldn't have tripped to begin with". :unsure:

Tano

Legend
I was like that when I was younger. Took a lot to take me off my feet. One day I was walking through the parking lot at work in the morning. I was talking to a co-worker. Wasn't paying attention and straight into one of the concrete parking bumpers with both feet. Stumbled but did a good job not falling down. I told the co-worker "A lesser man woulda gone down right there". He told me "Maybe, but a better man wouldn't have tripped to begin with". :unsure:
I would have said - I did that on purpose