Fights in Hockey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
preset fights are pointless to me. you cant hit someone legally with a stick, so if the opponent gets away with it, i'd want to crack him one upside his skull, so a fight like that isnt the end of the world. but having an idiot like john scott skating around cheap shotting other players really harms the game more than anything. (there's more than him, he just sticks out). i watch college and pro hockey. once the puck drops, the excitement level is the same despite the difference in skill level.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@RamFan503 I've never gone to a hockey game other than in high school.

@CodeMonkey you should check out an NBA game if you have a chance sometime, it's a hoot. I knew you were talking about the value of minor league hockey......same with baseball, great fun and low prices.

Les, if possible, i believe you'd like a good college hockey game (or an OHL game if you live in a town that has a team). i've seen several stars play when they were 16,17 , 18 years old. (OHL) fighting happens, but its immediate and harsh punishment keeps it to a bare minimum. i think in 5 years of OHL games and 14 years of college, i've seen 3 or 4 fights and each one involved an uncalled penalty to one of the fighters. i agree with your thoughts on baseball. DONT wipe out your sports playoffs with a strike. bad move. actually any games lost is a bad idea.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I grew up watching the Richmond Robins (Flyers farm club) of the AHL. Fighting was a part of every game and usually multiple fights. Of course, at the time, the Robin's enforcer was Dave Shultz so there was ALWAYS blood on the ice. Google ol Dave Shultz f0r a taste. He later played for the Philadelphia Flyers in the NHL.

www.broadstreetbullymovie.com

Last edited: