Favorite Horror Movie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's going to be halloween soon. I always hated halloween parties, especially if you have to dress up. I am an adult. However, the wife and I like to watch scary movies up until and during halloween night.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Am7i7uM9r0

The above movie, Mama, is a must see if you like a good scary movie with a decent plot. Anybody else have a favorite scary movie?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
1. Halloween (1978) & H2
2. Halloween kills
3. House of 1000 Corpses

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Thing

This. A million times this.

The Thing all but personified psychological horror, and if I'm honest, I don't care for jump scares or gore anymore. Give me a psych-horror book/film any day over mere jump scares and gore.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
All of Rob Zombie's are my favorite.

I'd also like to let his wife know again that she is welcome to immediately move in with me and my wife. She stars in all of Rob's movies btw. Part of the reason they are my absolute favorites.

I hear he's got some new ones coming. Can't wait!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does Jaws count?
Of the slasher genre, I dont think anything touches the OG Halloween

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not a fan of the slasher horror genre at all but the original '78 Halloween is a classic. My thing is sci fi horror and thriller horror.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
1. Halloween (1978) & H2
2. Halloween kills
3. House of 1000 Corpses
Hot damn! I definitely agree with 1 and 3. Was Halloween Kills that bad ass? I should get baked and hit up the nearest theater if so. Thanks man!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's going to be halloween soon. I always hated halloween parties, especially if you have to dress up. I am an adult. However, the wife and I like to watch scary movies up until and during halloween night.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Am7i7uM9r0

The above movie, Mama, is a must see if you like a good scary movie with a decent plot. Anybody else have a favorite scary movie?

There, you nailed it. The reason I don't like horror movies. 99% of them lack a good plot. They are so unoriginal. They always follow the same templates.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think this could be called a horror movie. At least its the closest thing to a horror movie that I really enjoyed - 'The Sixth Sense'

Another was not really scary but I like 'Van Helping'. I love how they tied alk of it together.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Hot damn! I definitely agree with 1 and 3. Was Halloween Kills that bad ass? I should get baked and hit up the nearest theater if so. Thanks man!
I think so, but others might disagree. There are a few cheesy parts dialogue-wise, but I've watched it 3x now. Lol