Falcons at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Wins?

• Falcons

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Eagles

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just to sum it up shortly: FAIL-CLOWNS. That is all. Please go into kitchen for a snack as I turn the thread back over to the regular scheduled programing.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I will say this, and told my son earlier today, Julio Jones is overrated. Sure he super talented, has great games, but to me he is just not as great as some insist.

Too many drops, and that last play he jumps too early, then it goes right through his hands. Mis-played a fade earlier in the game. For instance no way Jerry Rice does not make a better play on that ball at the end.

Just not a clutch player or even consistent player. Now I would love to have him, but just not an all time great WR in my mind.

Last edited:

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Just visited the official Falcons board..! They are not taking the loss well; from calling for an all new coaching staff through to declaring their window shut. What a difference a week makes!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will say this, and told my son earlier today, Julio Jones is overrated. Sure he super talented, has great games, but to me he is just not as great as some insist.

Too many drops, and that last play he jumps too early, then it goes right through his hands. Mis-played a fade earlier in the game. For instance no way Jerry Rice does not make a better play on that ball at the end.

Just not a clutch player or even consistent player. Now I would love to have him, but just not an all time great WR in my mind.

To be fair he slipped over on that last play. It may have been an easy td if not for that. He was in such a panic to get up it put off his jump timing. He wouldn't have landed inside the endzone even if he caught it. Complete failure of execution.

I don't know if Ryan had any other option after he saw him fall over but he was determined to go to Julio.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just visited the official Falcons board..! They are not taking the loss well; from calling for an all new coaching staff through to declaring their window shut. What a difference a week makes!

I was wondering, especially since they were looking ahead as if wins against us and the Eagles were foregone conclusions at the start of the playoffs.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

I was in Atlanta on business last week for a few days. Their local sports radio guys were quite cocky. Acted like they were a team of destiny or something. They had the narrative all laid out like after last year's choke they were now on a mission and these other teams were just too inexperienced to beat them in the playoffs.

I guess that was not the case.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
To be fair he slipped over on that last play. It may have been an easy td if not for that. He was in such a panic to get up it put off his jump timing. He wouldn't have landed inside the endzone even if he caught it. Complete failure of execution.

I don't know if Ryan had any other option after he saw him fall over but he was determined to go to Julio.

The play was over as soon as Ryan decided to keep looking at Julio even after he fell. Though it's possible everyone was covered, on the replay they focused on Ryan and Jones and you couldn't see the entire field.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, the Falcons were uber experienced. Should've channeled that to magically lead them to a win.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Game just irritated me further. Foles couldn’t hit the broad side of barn and philly beat Atl with conservative passing, defense and the run game.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Game just irritated me further. Foles couldn’t hit the broad side of barn and philly beat Atl with conservative passing, defense and the run game.

Well the key was their defense only gave up 10 points despite 2 turnovers.

Now looking at the Jags/Steelers.... more apparent to me than ever that improving the defense and adding OL depth has got to be the focus of the offseason.

So far the better defense has won each playoff game.... even the Pats, their D has been improving greatly the last 5-6 weeks.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
The game is further evidence--as if we needed any--that the Falcons did not beat our Rams as the the Rams beat themselves.