Ex Rams Dan Orlovsky retires

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
https://www.theuconnblog.com/2017/1...ll-star-dan-orlovsky-announces-his-retirement

An end of an era.

F71C76D7-45C8-481A-8F60-50D1ACB97A23.jpeg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why'd he do that when The Bears, Browns, Phins and Raiders still need a QB?:rant:

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
11 or 12 years in the league? We can laugh about his performance, but he made a pretty nice living. If he was smart about managing his money, he's set for life.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Dan Orvlasky has stepped out of the back of the endzone, and into NFL history.

Favre.jpg

"Hey Dan. Don't do it man. Retirement sucks."

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
6'5" but he looks like he should be on a Lucky Charms box.

IMG_0108.PNG
IMG_0109.JPG

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, since he's a quarterback, he has to have earned a fair amount of money. He wasn't good with the Rams, but I wish him luck in his future endeavors.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Good for him. Who cares what others think. Long career making great money, enjoying a lifestyle that most of us will never have. Once in awhile he gets the keys to the machine and gets to try his hand at something almost no one gets to do. Yes, I'm jealous of Dan freaking Orlovski.

The way I see it: he's also a great role model for aspiring young players. Watching him play makes others think: "maybe I CAN do it". "Maybe I have the skills". "If I put in the time and effort, I can get to the NFL".

With skills that are not that great, how did he do it? Is he great in the classroom? Great in practice? Is he the kind of guy who executes plays exactly the way coaches want? Players like Bradford with the skills but maybe not the brain or leadership skills can learn from a backup who executes perfectly, reads defenses, motivates others (whatever it is that he has)

I always thought backup QB is one is the best jobs in the world.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
They want to retire his number but they're not sure which team should have the ceremony since he has played with 14 different NFL teams.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

You're a couple weeks off for that announcement, but I hear Big Ben announced his retirement!