Ex-Ram Shane Waldron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I told Bears fans y'all would be sorry he was hired. Haha.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Damn.

bbc three ok GIF by BBC

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That answer speaks volumes about who Jaxson Smith-Njigba is. He has one year in the NFL. You’d think he’d have more respect.

It would be hilarious if he got traded to the Bears this offseason.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That answer speaks volumes about who Jaxson Smith-Njigba is. He has one year in the NFL. You’d think he’d have more respect.

Not a fan of Jaxson Smith-Njigba and he should focus on himself. I love the Buckeyes, however, Smith-Njigba was hurt all last year and when he was finally healthy, chose not to play against Michigan. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

muggmeister

Rookie

Agreed, a Justin Fields for Njigba trade would be hilarious, and actually feasible.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto

Well, he probably went from better offensive coaching at Ohio State than he got Y1 in Seattle. So, I don't blame him. Haha.

dang

Legend

Yeah. Big words from a little man (ok maybe not physically little but plays little).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well, he probably went from better offensive coaching at Ohio State than he got Y1 in Seattle. So, I don't blame him. Haha.
Seriously? A better offense in college? The Ryan Day offense is better than a variation of a McVay/Shanahan offense. You’ve got to be joking.

Aside from that last season the Seahawks had a pretty good offense. It wasn’t bad this year either.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Seriously? A better offense in college? The Ryan Day offense is better than a variation of a McVay/Shanahan offense. You’ve got to be joking.

Aside from that last season the Seahawks had a pretty good offense. It wasn’t bad this year either.
Brian Hartline is one of the best WR coaches in the world. There's a reason why Ohio State produces WRs like crazy.

That's what I'm referring too.

And Shane Caldron is like a Brian Schottenheimer to me. VERY meh and struggles to get game breakers the ball at times.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Brian Hartline is one of the best WR coaches in the world. There's a reason why Ohio State produces WRs like crazy.

That's what I'm referring too.

And Shane Caldron is like a Brian Schottenheimer to me. VERY meh and struggles to get game breakers the ball at times.
Ohio State gets 2 top 5 receivers in recruiting every year. Hartline isn’t developing them as much as they are already good entering college. That’s why colleges covet the top recruits. Hartline developed one three star receiver.

In 2022 Seattle had the 12th best offense, with a career backup QB.

I’m not a huge Waldron fan either, but a cocky rookie receiver should not be acting like JS-N did it that video.

ottoman89

Name
Josh Otto
Ohio State gets 2 top 5 receivers in recruiting every year. Hartline isn’t developing them as much as they are already good entering college. That’s why colleges covet the top recruits. Hartline developed one three star receiver.

In 2022 Seattle had the 12th best offense, with a career backup QB.

I’m not a huge Waldron fan either, but a cocky rookie receiver should not be acting like JS-N did it that video.
It's not a surprise when the leader of that group is DK lol!

Memphis Ram

Legend

Smith-Njigba initially stalled and stammered for a few seconds before saying, "This is live?"

The host told Smith-Njigba that the show isn't live. He then tried to play it off (possibly), by saying, "I'm playing."

"Good luck to y'all," Smith-Njigba said. "I mean, he's a great person. He's a great offensive coordinator. I was very lucky to have him my first year. Learned a lot from him. I think him and [quarterback] Justin [Fields] will mesh well and adding more guys around him I think will be great."