Ethan Westbrooks: "I'm Feeling More Comfortable Out There"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was impressed with how well he played Saturday against the 1s and 2s for GB. Sam may have gotten a sack but it certainly was not against the same competition that Westbrooks faced. Westbrooks is faster, looks to know what he is doing better and probably has much more upside. At this point I don't think there is much of a question who was better at least in that game.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I was impressed with how well he played Saturday against the 1s and 2s for GB. Sam may have gotten a sack but it certainly was not against the same competition that Westbrooks faced. Westbrooks is faster, looks to know what he is doing better and probably has much more upside. At this point I don't think there is much of a question who was better at least in that game.

And he's able to produce from the DE and DT spots. I'm not gonna choose him over Sam just yet, I wanna see a couple more games. But he's ahead right now in my books.