ESPN FPI predicts Rams' win total, playoff chances in 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I keep saying DaSilva is an idiot. I read a couple of things recently where he obviously didn't know what position guys played or how the scheme is played. For a beat writer that kind of ignorance is unacceptable.

As far as ESPN they are strictly stat driven and not a true evaluation factoring in team strength as it is now, scheduling, etc. I never take what they say seriously. A while back they used to be decent for player evaluation but over the last 20 years I have seen a noticeable decline and that curve steepened in 2016. Personally I gave them up when they became subscription based. Why pay for things I could find myself for free.

If DaSilva was on top of his game he would know these things.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
I'm just glad they aren't smoking the Cardinals Crack like half the mediating now, it reminds me of when Denny Green took over and the talking heads kept saying they were winning the NFC West that year, after five years they finally stopped. Eventually they became successful, but it took another coach and a lot longer. I feel like this will be the same, it's just people trying to seem smart if the gamble pays off, if not they double down the next year ect. until they hope people forget.

Yes, I will take the Loyal approved 100% chance fireArms playoffs! (y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The offseason has done Los Angeles no favors, either, losing players such as Dante Fowler Jr. and Cory Littleton, and parting ways with both Todd Gurley and Brandin Cooks.
giphy.gif