Employees/Stadium/Comment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hi Mr. Demoff, thanks for taking the time.

What is going on with these lawsuits from former employees? They seem fixed on spoiling the team's image. How is this being handled or is it handled already?

What exactly is arbitration with regards to the stadium? Is there more of a chance an extension could be agreed during that time, or nothing more than what happened a couple months ago?

Last this is just a comment, but thanks a ton for expanding the Rams' coverage to Oklahoma. From having radio stations called "your home for St. Louis Rams football" and listening to Savard/Farr during games, to having the local preseason game feeds, Bradford's influence is huge, maybe bigger than Adrian Peterson's. Dallas will always have priority because of the close proximity, but the Rams have overtook other teams as the #2 team here. Having OKC and Tulsa markets being affiliates is awesome and I'm hoping it will stay that way for a long time, especially if the team stays in St. Louis.

Thank you :bg:

kdemoff

UDFA
I can't comment on ongoing litigation, but we take pride in trying to be a great workplace for all of our employees and its disappointing when some feel we haven't achieved that goal. I don't believe the media or chat rooms or forums are the places to address these issues which is why you won't see any team comments on the lawsuits.

The arbitration process is really just beginning as we are working with the CVC to select the arbitrators. Once the arbitrators are selected, we have to find a time when all three arbitrators can hold the proceedings and once the proceedings are complete the arbitrators likely will give a ruling by the end of the year. I don't believe there will be any new updates until late in the season at the earliest and it could go until the end of the year as outlined in the lease.

We were the top rated television show in the Tulsa and Oklahoma City markest last August, we are thrilled to be part of Sooner Nation and to continue to grow fans in Oklahoma.