Edge rusher in 2019 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whoever is available at 32. I've seen Montez Sweat from Miss St and Austin Bryant from Clemson a lot but at this point it's impossible to tell who will be available.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Oh wow, Walter Football.... c'mon, man. No draft homework whatsoever, from a site dedicated to draft analysis.
1. we didn't "lose" RQ, we TRADED him. Reason?? see #2....
2. we. don't. play. 4-3. defense. any. more.
And, gimme a break, we're not losing to the Chiefs ya'll.
upload_2018-10-16_16-38-50.png

edit: if you really really really like sidebar & pop-up ads, go to their website, but otherwise I'm not posting a link to them. I've never seen a site with so many pop-ups upon pop-ups, hard to tell which 'x' to click on when they're layered like that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh wow, Walter Football.... c'mon, man. No draft homework whatsoever, from a site dedicated to draft analysis.
1. we didn't "lose" RQ, we TRADED him. Reason?? see #2....
2. we. don't. play. 4-3. defense. any. more.
And, gimme a break, we're not losing to the Chiefs ya'll.
View attachment 26685

edit: if you really really really like sidebar & pop-up ads, go to their website, but otherwise I'm not posting a link to them. I've never seen a site with so many pop-ups upon pop-ups, hard to tell which 'x' to click on when they're layered like that.
Walter made hay when there were very few options. I can’t think of a reason to go back and haven’t even looked at that site for a few years.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jachai Polite is having a breakout year in Florida's 3-4 defense as an OLB. Florida's DC, Todd Grantham, coached under Wade Phillips in Dallas. Might be a connection worth monitoring. I'm looking forward to mock draft season, but I won't be diving in until after the season. It's nice having a team worth watching instead of a team that makes you eager to watch the draft.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Jachai Polite is having a breakout year in Florida's 3-4 defense as an OLB. Florida's DC, Todd Grantham, coached under Wade Phillips in Dallas. Might be a connection worth monitoring. I'm looking forward to mock draft season, but I won't be diving in until after the season. It's nice having a team worth watching instead of a team that makes you eager to watch the draft.

Yeah, in the past I was already looking at strength of schedule and draft order possibilities by Nov 1st. Thank God those days are over.