Early/Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go get 3 Washington. That could do it.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zeke Elliott looks like an ewok . Anybody have a gif ?

fearsomefour

Legend
This announcer could not be more of a Seattle homer. I unleash an AIDS fairy his way....
What.
A.
C.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@LesBaker
Another week where I'm watching Cousins and not seeing it. The guy was atrocious on that drive after Seattle made it a two-point game. He just isn't a guy I'd ever trust in big moments.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Of course the Refs called it a td, the cocks. Always try their luck for the seagulls.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
@LesBaker
Another week where I'm watching Cousins and not seeing it. The guy was atrocious on that drive after Seattle made it a two-point game. He just isn't a guy I'd ever trust in big moments.

I kind of agree but that 4th string line and nowhere near the receivers he had chemistry with doesn't help.

Ram65

Legend
@LesBaker

Is it all on Cousins?

He has to throw it quick. I'm not sure if he is getting enough time.

Ramzheart

Rookie
I don't get it, if you block a fg, you can return it for a TD. Why isn't it the same for a two pt.conversion?