Eagles trying to lose home field advantage!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
i think the Eagles are one and done in the playoffs. They better pray for a weather advantage.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Nick Foles just isn’t Wentz. And that defense is doggy doo doo. Gurley will tear them apart if we play them.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Watching this game with my nephew. Big Eagles fan. They got weaknesses. Good tape. If the Raiders do wonders. Im happy.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah, this is showing how important 3 seed could be.... if you can win in Minnesota in divisional game, good chance the Rams could host the NFC Title game.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
The Giants almost beat the Eagles last week and now the Raiders are giving them a battle. They are one and done in the playoffs.

Ram65

Legend
What happened before halftime?

Eagles were about to score.......I thought?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those Philly fans are brutal. They'll turn on their team in a flash. Boos coming out as Eagles went to the locker room.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they lose out with Minnesota winning next week. I want to play Philly in the second round. Foles doesn't scare me at all.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
i think the Eagles are one and done in the playoffs. They better pray for a weather advantage.

Said it the day Wentz went down in LA. They're doomed, it's just that the media and their fans haven't realized it yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they lose out with Minnesota winning next week. I want to play Philly in the second round. Foles doesn't scare me at all.

Been sayin that too lol. Philly round 2 is THE matchup of the playoffs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been sayin that too lol. Philly round 2 is THE matchup of the playoffs.

Let's be real, we could have beat them with Wentz. I think we'll almost definitely beat them with Foles. McVay learned his lesson from that game.

I'd definitely rather us play Philly and have NO and Minnesota battle it out (assuming NO and us win).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's be real, we could have beat them with Wentz. I think we'll almost definitely beat them with Foles. McVay learned his lesson from that game.

I'd definitely rather us play Philly and have NO and Minnesota battle it out (assuming NO and us win).

Before we lost Zuerline I'd agree with you on us beating them in the rematch, even in Philly. But without him I think the Eagles would have the edge. But obviously with Foles at QB there's no way the Rams lose that game. Our defense will tee the F off on him.

The only team that matches up well with us in the playoffs now is the Vikes. And while I do think the Rams will play a lot better when they go back to Minnesota, it sure would be nice to not have to do that round 2. Let the Aints go up there and soften them up a bit first.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So much for that. Eagles stumbled into that win. So do we give up the 3 seed to play the Eagles first?

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
What a horrible beat for Raiders bettors. Defense scores on last play of game for a 10 point win. Line closed at Eagles -10.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Raiders are serious trash for a team that was supposed to be good. Carr needs to get his confidence back. He looked so bad today. I'm pissed because those shitheads on the Eagles defense returned that ball for a TD rather than falling on it. That screwed me over in Fantasy. Turds.

Regardless, it would definitely be better for us to play them than the Vikings in the second round. They're a much weaker team.