DzRams' Rams 7 Round Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
This draft is my best attempt at what I think they will attempting to do.

Draft goals

1) Make the offense an elite unit in 2024 through the end of Stafford’s contract in 2026.

2) Fill holes on the D with an emphasis on the front 7 to bring the defense to around league average.

Trades

19 (875) and ’25 1st to Denver for 12 and ’25 3rd – We trade up for a long-term LT.

52 (380) to KC for 64 (270), 131 (41), and ’25 3rd (70) – Classic Snead maneuver. A trade down following a trade up. We trade down on a near perfectly even trade on the trade chart to recoup some ’25 draft capital.

Round 1, pick 12 – Olumuyiwa Fashanu, LT Penn State

We move up to get our LT of the future. He’s a strong pass protector, possibly the best in this class, and he’s also a good run blocker.

Round 2, pick 64 – Michael Hall, Jr., DL Ohio State…

He’s a versatile d’lineman with the length and strength to align at 5T and 3T. He has one of the highest pass rush win rates in the nation at 18.3%. He’ll slide in immediately as the starter at 5T.

(Ruke Orhorhoro, DL also works here.)

Round 3, pick 83 – Mohamed Kamara, Edge Colorado State

This is a Rams type player and my favorite player in the draft. He’s undersized but insanely productive with an incredibly high motor.

Round 3, pick 99 – Brenden Rice, WR USC

He's a tall, vertical playmaker with good speed and size. He’ll be a quality rotational piece at the X receiver spot.

Round 4, pick 131 (from KC) – Audric Estime, RB Notre Dame

Good compliment to Kyren. Great contact balance, best in class at yards after contact, great size and physicality. Doesn’t have great speed, not a HR threat.

Round 5, pick 154 – Khristian Boyd, DL Northern Iowa

Small school gem with a super quick first step and good power. NT depth behind Bobby Brown.

Round 5, pick 155 – Decamerion Richardson, CB Mississippi State

Tested as the most athletic CB in the class. Good in zone, good run defender. He’ll compete for CB2 but most likely will be depth.

Round 6, pick 196 – Jaylen Harrell, Edge Michigan

Rams brought him in for a visit. Great motor, highly productive. 19.9% pass rush win rate on a strong defense. He’ll provide rotational depth.

Round 6, pick 209 – Will Reichard, K Alabama

Let’s solve the kicking woes now.

Round 6, pick 213 – Josh Proctor, S Ohio State

Good ball skills, plus run defender, can align over big slot targets. Coverage limitations due to below-average speed.

I wanted to get a safety sooner because I don’t believe Yeast should be a starter, but there is a glut of vet safety’s on the market so we will likely sign one of them on a 1-year contract.

Round 6, pick 217 – Nathaniel Watson, LB Mississippi State

Throwback LB, good size, stack and shed ability, good blitzer. Highly productive. Tight hips and lacks speed.

Round 7, pick 254 – Andrew Raym, IOL Oklahoma

Tough center with good size. He’ll compete to be the backup to Avila.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Nice effort. I don’t like trading up but solid 1st pick

I like the Boyd pick. We need to get bigger at DT to clog the middle and stop the run. In this regard, I would like to see them draft some power on the edges so would be a bit disappointed overall

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
You know.... this makes sense. LT has been a weak spot (not a disaster, but not great) since AW retired. I know AJ will do very well there, but we gotta get this O to the next level.
I think they *should* take the TN RB, we actually lack a HR threat somewhere - Kyren is AWESOME - but we're still lacking that one kid who makes the D nervous. We got a LOT of possession / chain movers / YAC's but we sorely miss a kid like Gurley, or OBJ who know how to get in the ez. That TN RB is that threat. I actually think McSnead, if they pick a RB, will go w/ Estime, and THAT kid can get in the ez for sure, but a part of me wants that TN kid instead.
I also think if they move up, to truly make the O an elite unit, we need to move up for Bowers. Now THAT kid would make this O a terror. If we somehow wound up w/ him & rolled w/ AJ / Boom at LT, I'd be a very happy camper.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
For this draft to work for me, the Rams would have to nail those first 2 picks. I have no problem drafting the “LT of the future” as long as the second pick satisfies a deficiency on the defensive side of the ball. If the Rams drafted those two guys and they were who the Rams expected them to be…successful draft.

As for the rest of your mock, we all have our favorite day 3 guys.
One of yours does happen to appear on my mock:
Nathaniel Watson (ILB)
If the Rams can get him that late, they should sprint to hand in their card.