Duane Brown to Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Glad they picked him up. I don't want any excuses why we won if we do indeed win the next meeting. If we want to prove we are really who we believe we are and we believe we have finally arrived, we should welcome the competition upgrading. Good teams beat good teams. And we have beaten this team when we were a terrible team. No reason why we shouldnt still give them an L next meeting.

I just can't get all giddy when a competitor upgrades because it makes them better so you can feel better if the Rams beat them...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I would love to see Pete's face when he is bussing around the room high giving after the trade, and one of his assistant coaches says, "Umm, Pete you do realize that Aaron Donald doesn't line up over the left tackle, don't you?"

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Younger than Whitworth and well rested. We gave up a 2nd for Watkins to add to an already strong WR corp. I think this is a very good move for them.

It's a good move, not a great one. Brown is a stop gap. I hope he plays his balls off and they pay him what he wants, and he tanks the rest of his career.

More likely though they will let him hit free agency because they won't be able to fit him under the cap.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Although it makes the Texans easier to beat it makes the Seahawks more difficult to beat. We all know what adding whit worth did to our O.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'm not sure how good this guy even is and these mid-season trades rarely pan out. Plus the OL is all about playing together as a unit and this guy has a history of injuries. Also, I fell this move weakens the back end of their defense which already looked vulnerable last week.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Again, another move I'm happy about....not that it won't make the Seahawks stronger...it will, but it's an attempt by another NFC West opponent that is worried about the competition...US.....LOL.

So, while they are a better team now, I take comfort that this move is in reaction to the Rams....probably our OLB's....and the way our team is playing.

Kill the Giants!

oh yeah...kill the Astros too!!!! ahahahahahaahhaahah

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I think Duane Brown trade had more to do with it than just the Seahawks needed a Tackle. He was holding out, and was very vocal about the owner. So I think the Texans wanted to get rid of him for getting rid of him's sake and got a little something in return. Like they did Osweiler .

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think Seattle is the NFC's best team. That will be decided in the playoffs of course, but they might not be the best team in their own division. We'll see, but I like our chances to win this division outright and put Seattle on the road in the wildcard round.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Seattle should concern us all. Was that "lights out" football against the Texans or does their secondary suck? either way they squeak out the W. This young Rams team needs to learn to win the close games. We cannot afford to fall behind these guy because they are always 1 "controversial" call away for getting a W.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
No matter how you look at it, the Seahawks are our biggest problem. Any move they make that makes their team better is another obstacle for our success. They already escaped with a win against us on our turf, and we still need to face these guys on their turf and face a significantly improved o-line. We still have a chance to win our division, but the slope got a little steeper.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Houston screwed the Rams twice this week . Hopefully they pay for it big time in 2 weeks .

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Seattle is still smoke and mirrors. We are going to win the division. Seattles line will still suck. People overreact to these moves.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Glad they picked him up. I don't want any excuses why we won if we do indeed win the next meeting. If we want to prove we are really who we believe we are and we believe we have finally arrived, we should welcome the competition upgrading. Good teams beat good teams. And we have beaten this team when we were a terrible team. No reason why we shouldnt still give them an L next meeting.

I'm curious what you think the excuse would be if they didn't have him and lost. In that scenario it would be the same team that beat us before, so it's not like they could really use any kind of excuse besides "our team (or a part thereof) sucks, so your win didn't really count." Honestly.