Drive Killers - Giants game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Nice game summary Texas. (y)

I think a better offense finishes some of those drives we gave up to the Giants. But yeah I'll never complain in giving up 9 points.

Getting Fuller back this week is a relief. This secondary is the strength of the defense but it's not the same with Fuller out.

And I think Akers will be the guy at RB. IMO Hendy wears down over the game if he doesn't have good seams. Brown is best in limited looks. In that last game we saw the need for a back who can grind but still threaten in the pass game. Getting Akers back for that Washington front is big.

No question Rams missed Akers against the Giants. Henderson was beat up from the week before. They need to be able to run outside as well as straight ahead and have a speed threat in the flat for passes as you point out. Rams start to look plodding when Brown is in for 35 snaps and they're going to two tight ends a lot.

nighttrain

Legend
No question Rams missed Akers against the Giants. Henderson was beat up from the week before. They need to be able to run outside as well as straight ahead and have a speed threat in the flat for passes as you point out. Rams start to look plodding when Brown is in for 35 snaps and they're going to two tight ends a lot.
more of Calais would have been good
train