Drafts Biggest Surprises?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Since I don’t follow the Draft very closely can anyone give me your opinions on some of the bigger surprises in this years Draft?

Thanks In Advance!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fields going to the Bears. Horn being the first cornerback off the board.

So far, not a lot of real shockers aside from that...yet.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Alex Leatherwood to the Raiders. Real reach there.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought Fields to the Bears was shocking. They got a lot better there. I'm a big OSU fan and this dude is good. He is a true duel threat. Not sure how he will translate, but, I think it's gonna be good.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Also, that ND linebacker still being available is crazy. Can't even pretend to know his crazy ass name. But I saw he was the 15th ranked.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Also, that ND linebacker still being available is crazy. Can't even pretend to know his crazy ass name. But I saw he was the 15th ranked.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. Just call him "JOK".

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Leatherwood, they could have had him with their pick in the 2nd. Then again a lot of people thought their last OT pick was a reach and Miller is a pretty good LT today.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Fields going to the Bears. Horn being the first cornerback off the board.

So far, not a lot of real shockers aside from that...yet.
Colin Cowherd was expecting Horn to go first and I can see why! Guy is a beast!

Can’t believe the Bears got ahold of Fields. I’m curious as to what else they do now.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Colin Cowherd was expecting Horn to go first and I can see why! Guy is a beast!

Can’t believe the Bears got ahold of Fields. I’m curious as to what else they do now.

Horn is a great corner, but I wouldn't have taken him over Surtain II. Horn has the issue of not wanting to get too involved in run support, but Horn better ball skills than Surtain II. Denver got the better cornerback. My brother didn't like it (he wanted Parsons), but I thought it made a ton of sense, with Darby being injury-prone and Fuller signed for only a year.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to say Horn had better ball skills than Surtain II.

Last edited:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Horn is a great corner, but I wouldn't have taken him over Surtain II. Horn has the issue of not wanting to get too involved in run support, but has better ball skills than Horn. Denver got the better cornerback. My brother didn't like it (he wanted Parsons), but I thought it made a ton of sense, with Darby being injury-prone and Fuller signed for only a year.

Meh I’d taken Horn first but love Surtain as well. I guess it’s personal preference.