Draft Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What would you like to see happen this Draft?

• Trade all pick’s to get back into the 2nd round for that one and only guy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Package pick’s from this year and next year to get back into the 2nd round.

• Package pick’s and trade a Player to get back into the 2nd round.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Package all 6th round picks and a combo of 4th's to get another 3rd .

• Package all 6th round pick’s to get another 4th equivalent to #113 - #114.

• Package some 6th round pick’s to get a 5th .

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Stand pat and let the players fall to us.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Use some other formula.

• You have wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this drivel.

• Total voters

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All of the RAMS picks, 3rd #87 (155pts), 4th #111 (72pts), 4th #135 (38pts), 4th #136 (37.5pts), 6th #176 (20.6pts), 6th #183 (17.8pts), 6th #194 (13.4pts), 6th #195 (13pts) all add up to 367.3 points on the draft value chart, equivalent of a 2nd round #53 - #54.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=ne

Come on, everyone likes a good poll...
giphy.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only draft capital the Rams have for moving up in the draft is next year's 1-3
Unless there is a must have player, I don't see them trading up

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
All of the RAMS picks, 3rd #87 (155pts), 4th #111 (72pts), 4th #135 (38pts), 4th #136 (37.5pts), 6th #176 (20.6pts), 6th #183 (17.8pts), 6th #194 (13.4pts), 6th #195 (13pts) all add up to 367.3 points on the draft value chart, equivalent of a 2nd round #53 - #54.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=ne

Come on, everyone likes a good poll...
giphy.gif

Gerard Pique is a lucky man :)

I picked stand pat and let players slide to us. You can always find good values in the 3rd and 4th round. I could see us packaging the 4ths and moving into the 3rd round for another player though. We grabbed Kupp and Johnson with those 2 3rds last year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The only draft capital the Rams have for moving up in the draft is next year's 1-3
Unless there is a must have player, I don't see them trading up
How about trading Tavon Austin and 4th round #136 for a 2nd Rounder!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stay where we are, build up our depth, and don't waste opportunities to have young players on cheap contracts.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I concur with @jrry32 eight picks are enough to draft Linebackers/Edge Rushers and Offensive Line Depth, with maybe a Safety & RB too.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I concur with @jrry32 eight picks are enough to draft Linebackers/Edge Rushers and Offensive Line Depth, with maybe a Safety & RB too.

We are on the same page here den...the biggest concerns is filling p the needed depth in this Ram roster. Snead went out & got the needed starters in this off season in a big way. Now Snead & his team will now have some serious work to get done here within the next 20 2/3rd days. Fact is Snead will mainly be able to work in this draft on the last day with some very late action on the second evening day. The top 3 needs are OT/ ER & NT. Lesser needs are @ Mike LB'er/ RB/ Safety.

To me, the #1 need... @ OT......the hard to find Swing OT. Rams went with two OT's on the roster last season (Williams/ Lucas) because none were legit Swing OT's. McVay has the oldest starting LT in the NFL & a RT who will be a UFA after this season ends..... puts a priority for a Swing OT in this draft.

When you loose both your veteran starting Edge Rushers from the 2017 team you know we need to refill this unit. The Rams ER/OLB'er posts has five signed but it consists of 2 third day draft picks & 3 WWC's/UDFA's. Snead did draft two ER'ers (Samson Ebukam/ Ejuan Price) on the final day of the 2017 draft. So the talent level is below par. The best starting prospect is Matt Longacre who vastly outplayed the former(now departed) all pro Rob Quinn over the first half of the season until his back wore down & out. Matt ended up on the IR & had back surgery. Thus leaving the Rams best reserve ER as Samson Ebukam to take up the slack. So there's hope(y)

Ebukam improved has 2 starts & played big in all 16 gms. Meanwhile Price was cut off the roster real early & demoted to the PS. UDFA & ex Texan Carlos Thompson did get 1 start for Conner Barwin wk #17. Garrett Sickles was promoted passed drafted Ejuan Price last season & activated. Wade seems to favor this young coach-able ER.

Even with the mighty Suh signing this Ram team still has a HOLE for a NT. Wade in truth, does not have a legit NFL NT on this roster. Suh is a True 3 tech 43 D or a sometime 43 DE but has never play the Nose. NT Tyrunn Walker is no longer on the roster. Last season's patched up nose Ethan Westbrooks is known as a pass rushing 43 DE @ only 6-4 283 lbs. EW is a very good 34 D 5 & 3 tech reserve but is NOT a 34 NT. Rookie Tanzel Smart @ 6-1 290 lb was in total "Fail Mode" last season as the initial starting NT. Practice Squad/ UDFA Omarius Bryant has the size 6-3 320 plus lbs but got his initial opportunity in 2017 TC & pre season last season as a NT.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

More than enough imo. Rather than acquire players that are apt to end up on the practice squad, i'm hoping we get an opportunity to trade some of those lower round picks up to secure a higher degree of talent at those positions we all covet for upgrade. jmo.