Draft - Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Was this a good draft day, bad, or WTH???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I have a feeling the pick is gonna be Scherff cause his name sounds German

Here me out - just got back from filling up my growler at the local beer garden in town, wearing my favorite Rams hat -- well they normally have 3 to 4 IPA's on tap that's why I love this place -- well when I get down there they have NONE - ZERO

So i finally out of just not wanting to hold up the line asked her to fill it up with Live Oak hefferveisen
Driving home I realized that my desire for a great IPA will be like the Rams desire to draft BPA
-- But I got shut down and was forced to go with a German wheat beer, and I realized this was a premonition and the Rams will lose out on BPA and be forced to draft a guy based off need (and with a German name)

DRAFT.jpg

scherff2.jpg

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I have a feeling the pick is gonna be Scherff cause his name sounds German

Here me out - just got back from filling up my growler at the local beer garden in town, wearing my favorite Rams hat -- well they normally have 3 to 4 IPA's on tap that's why I love this place -- well when I get down there they have NONE - ZERO

So i finally out of just not wanting to hold up the line asked her to fill it up with Live Oak hefferveisen
Driving home I realized that my desire for a great IPA will be like the Rams desire to draft BPA
-- But I got shut down and was forced to go with a German wheat beer, and I realized this was a premonition and the Rams will lose out on BPA and be forced to draft a guy based off need (and with a German name)
THIS WILL HAPPEN!! All hail Muhammad Dieter the Brock!!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I doubt seriously that the Rams would use a #10 for a Center....that said, I'm extremely concerned that before this season is over (they) and most of us will rue the day if they don't come up with a solid Center to anchor this O line.

I'd use a #10 on a center in a heartbeat if he was my highest rated player and I needed one. Teams have a tendency to outsmart themselves.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Thank god the draft is finally here. The wait up to it now just gets very old and annoying anymore lol

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
They need to cut the time down to about 1 min. between picks. If I can make my picks on the ROD mock draft driving 80mph in heavy traffic on my phone these GM's can step up their game.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Winston to Bucs

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's official: Titans drafted Marcus Mariota

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Marcus Mariodo? How does this fuck not know how to pronounce his name yet? hhhahahahahahaha