Downtown Rams Wild Card Weekend Roundtable

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I think it was a shot in the dark by Jake to really truly pick the Titans to win this game. We all saw that the Chiefs were dominant in the first half, but could not generate a pass rush in the second half which cost them the game.
Excuses excuses.

JRobinson

MiLB
Just giving you crap. I felt the Titans were the team to deliver an upset considering how inconsistent the Queefs are.

They definitely played a hard fought game and really delivered in the second half. That’s what makes it fun in picking winners and watching the games, a nice element added.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry guys I was KO'd after the Rams game. I got hit with a ton of bricks first off the Rams game but second I was bed ridden with the Flu. Thanks for yall that noticed my Titans pick. Now since the playoffs are bleak hopefully the Titans can upset the Patriots this weekend!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it was a shot in the dark by Jake to really truly pick the Titans to win this game. We all saw that the Chiefs were dominant in the first half, but could not generate a pass rush in the second half which cost them the game.
Honestly, it wasn't. I picked them to win the Super Bowl before the season, now that was a shot in the dark...