Downtown Rams Podcast: Kayvon Webster Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
To borrow one of your lines Jake "that's awesome"

The interview starts 17 min in though so I had to do a little fast forwarding :LOL:

Great job dude

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To borrow one of your lines Jake "that's awesome"

The interview starts 17 min in though so I had to do a little fast forwarding :LOL:

Great job dude
HAHA thank you sir! I appreciate the kind words!

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Come on guys, give our Jake Bogen some love. Big score for him and us getting a Rams player on his show.

I'm listening right now but ill have to finish the rest later (on my lunch break at work).

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Come on guys, give our Jake Bogen some love. Big score for him and us getting a Rams player on his show.

I'm listening right now but ill have to finish the rest later (on my lunch break at work).
Thank you man! I really appreciate that. I hope everyone gets a chance to listen as this was not only a humbling and surreal experience for me, but we got learn a little bit from a fantastic person and a future Rams star!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great job Jake-ster!...I gotta listen later too...probably tomorrow. Bump to the top.

Harry Solano

ramsfan4life
Great work Jake! Such a good interview with a player that I have been waiting to hear more from. I hope he does become a Rams star player. I have enjoyed reading your posts and perspective. Keep coming with the great work. Thanks!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Great work Jake! Such a good interview with a player that I have been waiting to hear more from. I hope he does become a Rams star player. I have enjoyed reading your posts and perspective. Keep coming with the great work. Thanks!
Thank you so much for listening and the kind words. I look forward to bringing more content like this more often. We have confirmed FS Brian Randolph for the last week of June. So stay tuned...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@jakebogen95 I really want to thank you for sharing and I understand the challenge of first landing the interview and then trying to do it over the phone, which is another challenge in its own right because you have to be very careful not to step on or over the interviewee...Great Job.

Also enjoyed the opening conversation on Torry Holt joining the Cardinals. Nobody has the right to deny another of a living and if Holt wants to Coach and the Cards are offering him the opportunity, good for him. And I thought you did a good job of getting that across in the podcast.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Greg Robinson: He lacks the mental acuity to play Right Guard.Being inside, you have to be mentally agile in there, a lot more than you have to be at tackle.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
@jakebogen95 I really want to thank you for sharing and I understand the challenge of first landing the interview and then trying to do it over the phone, which is another challenge in its own right because you have to be very careful not to step on or over the interviewee...Great Job.

Also enjoyed the opening conversation on Torry Holt joining the Cardinals. Nobody has the right to deny another of a living and if Holt wants to Coach and the Cards are offering him the opportunity, good for him. And I thought you did a good job of getting that across in the podcast.
Thank you! I appreciate that. I thought it went really well and I can't agree more on the Torry Holt front.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
very interesting....pretty humble guy. I will be watching his progress....especially his confidence...closely. I wonder is he slated to start over EJ?

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Jake, just finished listening to the podcast and I really enjoyed it very much. Liked the pre and post interview discussions as well. Gotta give you a big Congrats for getting the interview with a probable is definitely a feather in your cap!!! I have high hopes for Kayvon as well; hoping he will become a cornerstone of the defense and the leader of the 2nd dary. He has played with quite a few impressive corners while in Denver and this should serve him well as he transitions into a starting role. Thanks for the podcast, keep up the excellent work Jake!!!

Ram65

Legend
I got a good idea of what Kayvon is all about with your interview. Humble, hard worker that has confidence to play on an island. He has shown patience and didn't harp on the Broncos adding talent that took away his playing time. He had a long list of great players to learn from. Kayvon is ready to be a starter for the Rams. Enjoyed the rest of the podcast too Jake.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
very interesting....pretty humble guy. I will be watching his progress....especially his confidence...closely. I wonder is he slated to start over EJ?
I think he is. I guess we will see haha