Dorial Green-Beckham?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm just going to be happy with whoever we pick. Because based on the way the draft went and the Gurley pick, I know literally nothing about football.

iced

Titans May take him at @33

TitanInsider's Terry McCormick thinks the Titans "seem to like" Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham and "wouldn't be shocked" if he's the pick at No. 33.

Tennessee used the No. 2 pick on Marcus Mariota, signifying it's ready to address one of the worst offensive depth charts in the league. Green-Backham has one of the highest ceilings in this class. He'd be a monster downfield X receiver to pair with Justin Hunter on the outside and slot machine Kendall Wright, giving Mariota two big targets and a sure-handed chain-mover in Wright.
Related: Titans

Source: Terry McCormick on Twitter

RamzFanz

Damnit
Feels weird to say that Britt could be a good influence on a young guy considering he had his own maturity concerns not long ago but I agree wholeheartedly...think that speaks to how good fish is at handling these kinds of situations

When Rams go BPA again in the second round, ROD is going to have a meltdown. If he's there, I would totally take him. It's like Donald falling to us last season. It makes zero difference if there is a need when the value at 41 is through the roof.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Titans May take him at @33

TitanInsider's Terry McCormick thinks the Titans "seem to like" Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham and "wouldn't be shocked" if he's the pick at No. 33.

Tennessee used the No. 2 pick on Marcus Mariota, signifying it's ready to address one of the worst offensive depth charts in the league. Green-Backham has one of the highest ceilings in this class. He'd be a monster downfield X receiver to pair with Justin Hunter on the outside and slot machine Kendall Wright, giving Mariota two big targets and a sure-handed chain-mover in Wright.
Related: Titans

Source: Terry McCormick on Twitter
Possible, but the Titans also liked Mettenberger.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When Rams go BPA again in the second round, ROD is going to have a meltdown. If he's there, I would totally take him. It's like Donald falling to us last season. It makes zero difference if there is a need when the value at 41 is through the roof.
Haha...agreed. If we go anything but O line this place will explode.

jjab360

Legend
Only one pick at 41
ncaa-football-furman-south-carolina1-850x560.jpg
He'll probably be there in the third tbh, pass protection needs a lot of work

jjab360

Legend
I know we got some Mizzou fans in here and DGB is a freak but he's also crazy raw and has off the field issues out the wazoo. I think I'd prefer someone to take him ahead of us so we don't have to make that decision..

DeaconJ

Rookie
DGB would certainly be tempting if he falls that far...then I look at the OL situation and think that maybe the QB's should be measured for Pizza Hut sandwich boards.

Athos

Legend
I know we got some Mizzou fans in here and DGB is a freak but he's also crazy raw and has off the field issues out the wazoo. I think I'd prefer someone to take him ahead of us so we don't have to make that decision..

At worst, he's the developmental equal of Kelvin Benjamin, except DGB is way more athletic.