Doing prep work, for tomorrows game, Found this ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have been doing some Browsing, in prep for tomorrows game and found these interesting Items/Photos so I thought I'd share them ...

Gabreil.jpg

Gabe sure had great O-Line protection!

1961_GiantsRamsProgram_.jpg

Great program from 1961, and ONLY 25 cents!!!!

Rams #76.jpg

Rosie Grier saying "High" to a former Team mate, Fran Tarkington! Thanks for trading him to us Giants! ( We also got Fred Dryer from the Giants a few years Later!)

Anyone else have some Old photos to share!?!

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been doing some Browsing, in prep for tomorrows game and found these interesting Items/Photos so I thought I'd share them ...

View attachment 22545
Gabe sure had great O-Line protection!

View attachment 22546

Great program from 1961, and ONLY 25 cents!!!!

View attachment 22547
Rosie Grier saying "High" to a former Team mate, Fran Tarkington! Thanks for trading him to us Giants! ( We also got Fred Dryer from the Giants a few years Later!)

Anyone else have some Old photos to share!?!
Hi Dave, I have this pennant from 1967 but no old photos. I also have a somewhat off topic question for you. Do you remember the preseason charity games the Times sponsored against the Browns? Did the Browns come out here every year? Did they start when the Rams came here from Cleveland? They ended some time in the late sixties? Thanks in advance!
85FDBCF3-817D-4F52-AC12-F5B3F15363A7.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No from the Giants, besides the gif I posted in the other thread...but..heres one of Laurence McCutcheon...
WpZjTX1.jpg

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
1962 Roman Gabriel rookie card. The black and white inset is a photo of Y.A. Tittle. Go figure.
s-l225.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Notice that kind of petty crap, that normally resulted in a big penalty at the wrong time, is not happening anymore?
I don't believe this one resulted in a penalty, and it shows disrespect for the Niners....

Way to be a buzzkill.
U5C3GSS.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Dave, I have this pennant from 1967 but no old photos. I also have a somewhat off topic question for you. Do you remember the preseason charity games the Times sponsored against the Browns? Did the Browns come out here every year? Did they start when the Rams came here from Cleveland? They ended some time in the late sixties? Thanks in advance!View attachment 22551
Love the Pennant norcalramfan!! But as far as the Browns questions go, I just don't recall. Sorry!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don't believe this one resulted in a penalty, and it shows disrespect for the Niners....

Way to be a buzzkill.
U5C3GSS.gif

Well, I remember plays like that and I kind of remember that one being a penalty. Just saying that I am so glad they play smarter than they did under Fisher/Williams. Easly cost them a few games over the years and when you have 7-8-1 or 7-9 seasons, could be diff between playoffs and...well 7-9.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That pic makes my nips hard.
Then these ought to really get you going ....

FF.jpg

!B(bq!,w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKcN9y,8gQ~~_35.jpg
this one is from the days when the didn't huddle, they just stood their waiting for the opponent, just to intimidate them!!!
ff1.jpg

65efda5a6358c3394ef30459265a9959.jpg

The last one is just a cleaner photo of the one you liked!!

09e349f012d32ae9493ce71ee0e4a4cb.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wish I could read Lips. I would love to know what Deacon was saying!! Maybe we should do a "Caption this" thing with this gif!!?!(y):D

He is listening to someone and he agrees with what they are saying. He nods his head and says "Uh-huh, that's right."

I am fairly certain that the guy talking off screen said something to the effect of "Deacon Jones! - It's the 1960's and you are the coolest, scariest and the undisputed most bad muthafucker alive. Nobody can block you!"

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

Huh? TarkENton and Grier were never teammates. Grier came to the Rams from the Giants in 1962 when Tarkenton was sill a Viking. Fran then went to the Giants in 1967, the year that Rosey suffered a career ending preseason injury.

The former Giant teammate stuff was always Dryer and Tarkenton.

Anyway... cool pics.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Huh? TarkENton and Grier were never teammates. Grier came to the Rams from the Giants in 1962 when Tarkenton was sill a Viking. Fran then went to the Giants in 1967, the year that Rosey suffered a career ending preseason injury.

The former Giant teammate stuff was always Dryer and Tarkenton.

Anyway... cool pics.
Fred Got to say "HI!" to Fran when he was with the Vikings!

Dryer8.png