Do you like boobs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Best game by AD so far!

He played smart and safe. Loved it. I don't recall a single bad pass all game.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He needs to be a bigger story then he's been. A 4th string QB comes in and does what he has? It's close to Kurt Warner status.

Rams0307

We finally won a game because Austin Davis wasn't the focal point of the offense today, the run game was. I'm glad we finally got back to establishing the run and utilizing play action off the run. Davis wasn't forced to do too much and that's a credit to the coaching staff. The run game is how we'll win football games.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Whoops I mean "The Austin Davis appreciation thread"

18-21-152-2-0-128.6 the best game in terms of passer rating (with over 10 attempts) against the Seahawks since 12/26/10
clapping-1303.gif
Thought there would be a picture of Alice Fredenham! WTH!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I feel gypped! Thought we had another boob thread in the making.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Best game by AD so far!

He played smart and safe. Loved it. I don't recall a single bad pass all game.
Gotta agree. He showed control and poise on his roll outs too. He wasn't just running away and firing. Very good game by the kid. And a very good game by any QB standards really.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I like Davis, but want no part of his man boobs.

Real question is how will Sam feel backing up Austin Davis next year?
If that happens, I would assume Sam would be gracious as he would have lost out on a fair competition for the job.

But yeah, Davis is hot right now. I still wonder how this could be the same player the Rams cut last year.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Austin Davis has a passer rating of 94.3, has completed 66.1% of his passes and has 6TD/1INT in three games since the bye. And he just now got a real running back.

At the very least, Davis is a capable starter at this point.

So yes, I like boobs.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Gotta agree. He showed control and poise on his roll outs too. He wasn't just running away and firing. Very good game by the kid. And a very good game by any QB standards really.

It looks to me like the long ball is being semi-retired for awhile. That's where he has his issues. This was a well schemed game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It looks to me like the long ball is being semi-retired for awhile. That's where he has his issues. This was a well schemed game.
Not sure about that but taking what is there is not a bad option.

Athos

Legend
Now what was this about getting exposed against the Whiners and Hags? With better play calling and D, we're stilling on a 2 game win streak with Davis at the helm against divisional opponents.

Facing those bastards back to back isn't easy for any QB. Davis did well. Made good decisions (I only saw the 2nd half) and didn't turn the ball over. And had to juke the shit out of a guy and ended up with a positive play on a shovel pass. He's got some improv in him and I like that. Just give the kid a quality pocket to work in more often than not, and he'll get us points.

Well, his deep ball issues were more when he was under pressure in crunch time and trying to do too much to make a big splash play.

I don't think you want to limit his gunslinger mentality too much. Coaches and Davis just need to figure out how to effectively utilize throughout the game.

Rainram

Starter
I would add my own comment, but I'll just say that I agree with just about everything in this thread. (Including all things boob-related)

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I opened this thread kinda expecting a survey. For the record, my vote would have been yes.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
We finally won a game because Austin Davis wasn't the focal point of the offense today, the run game was. I'm glad we finally got back to establishing the run and utilizing play action off the run. Davis wasn't forced to do too much and that's a credit to the coaching staff. The run game is how we'll win football games.

I agree but love the fact that on the drive where we needed to extend the lead (the Kendricks TD) Davis was asked to open it up a lot more n he delivered seemingly with ease.

Even Givens contributed on that drive