Do you have a double?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Many years ago when I was young and single. I was invited to a party by a friend, it would be mostly people I didn't know but there would be booze and women so I was in. Once I got there and got a drink I started to mingle. After awhile I noticed an attractive young lady staring at me from a couch across the room. She wasn't hiding it but I couldn't quite puzzle out her stare, it was of amazement or even awe. I walked around for a time and she followed my every movement with her eyes. Finally thinking she had been overwhelmed with my being. I walked up and introduced myself saying I couldn't help noticing she had been staring at me for most of the evening. It was as if I had snapped her out of a trance. She came alive. I am so sorry. You wont believe this but I know your twin. I laughed and assured her I had no twin I did have brother that was younger but not a twin. So you know someone that looks like me? No she said you don't understand I know someone that is your exact double. I grew up with him. I know you cant be him because he lives 400 miles from here. I have been frozen here on this couch since you walked in because I am so freaked out. We continued the conversation for a while but I started to feel uncomfortable because she wouldnt let up about it and her amazement. She also started following me around the party going on and on. Finally I left, things were just getting to weird. So any way still not sure I like having a doppelganger out there. How about you do you have one?

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
Actually I do. I've never met him but more than once in my life strangers have mistaken me for him. I think he lives in the SF Bay Area. One time I had one of his ex-GF almost attack me in a restaurant when I was on a date. Talk about bedlam because it certainly caused an issue with my date as well. We finally got it sorted out but that was not the ending to the evening I had planned.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm pretty sure that I don't have a double, even though I'm a Gemini. :p

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
15688521380551046341012072228136.png

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually became quite angry about it after the fact. Once I had time to think about what had happened. I think we all want to believe we are unique, one of a kind. Couldn't wrap my mind around another me walking around. And dude John Holmes really. The guy was measuring in inches.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I actually became quite angry about it after the fact. Once I had time to think about what had happened. I think we all want to believe we are unique, one of a kind. Couldn't wrap my mind around another me walking around. And dude John Holmes really. The guy was measuring in inches.
Don't worry. You're one in a million.

Of course, that means there's 300+ people just like you in the US alone.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I keep getting told I look like Seth Rogen. I don't.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the last twenty years, people have come up to me, asking if I was so and so. Nope....It seems strange when I hear something like "you and this guy could be twins!

Then I see the guy and we look nothing alike....lol. It's like some feature that someone notices a similarity that is minor to you or that they see....When its' happened, i could never see the similarity

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Life has a way of humbling you. Looks are fleeting.

I used to get told JFK Jr. ALL the time.
3675A51A00000578-0-image-a-24_1469080377091.jpg Me.jpg

In the last year, I've had 3-4 people tell me I look like another John. (No, not John Holmes)

John Goodman epa_britain_london_film_festival_76577456.jpg Man, :wtf: :palm:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I had you figured for Russell Crowe.
Back from the dead? Russell Crowe's Maximus could return in Gladiator 2 (Scott Free Productions/Universal Pictures)'s Maximus could return in Gladiator 2 (Scott Free Productions/Universal Pictures)

Ha! I had a buddy, Bill, I used to work with. He had 2 actors people would tell him he looked like. On a good day, people said Russell Crowe. But, occasionally it would go like this:

Person: "Man, you look like that actor.....oh...what's his name?..."
Bill: "Russell Crowe? Yeah, I get that all the time.."
Person: "No. That dude from Fargo.... William F Macy! That's it!!"

william-h-macy-photo.jpg

Bill: "Man, F*** you"

:ROFLMAO: