Do the Rams have the worst wide receivers in the NFC West?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

[Excluding TE] who has the best wide receivers in the NFC West?

• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • St. Louis Rams

Votes: 18 34.6%

• Total voters

Alan

Legend
Judging by the $70 contracts that a couple of certified #1 WRs got today I'm happy we only have a few #2s.
I think we have at least three of them.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Honestly, if the offensive line is solid for us, this whole offense should explode onto the scene. No, I'm not saying GSOT, but I think it would be more of a holy what the heck was that, where did it come from and how do we stop it kind of thing.

Fortunately for my sanity, I don't expect them to be a solid unit on the first day.

But my point is that this wide receiver corps is actually one of the more talented in our division, but you won't see that until the line give them the time they need. Heck, I've already bought into the whole establish the run, make them stack the box, and then throw some nice routes against them. And that's when our versatile tight end corps can really make a difference.

ram007

Starter
Rams have worst receiving corps in this division. But it doesn't matter as we are going to play Defense and the run the ball. Rams have no intention to pass the ball.

There I said it for the media

ram007

Starter
Honestly, if the offensive line is solid for us, this whole offense should explode onto the scene. No, I'm not saying GSOT, but I think it would be more of a holy what the heck was that, where did it come from and how do we stop it kind of thing.

Fortunately for my sanity, I don't expect them to be a solid unit on the first day.

But my point is that this wide receiver corps is actually one of the more talented in our division, but you won't see that until the line give them the time they need. Heck, I've already bought into the whole establish the run, make them stack the box, and then throw some nice routes against them. And that's when our versatile tight end corps can really make a difference.

In 20+ years of Fisher coaching have you ever seen an offense "exploding"? Dreaming is free I guess

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
In 20+ years of Fisher coaching have you ever seen an offense "exploding"? Dreaming is free I guess
LOL, yes it is. I guess I would consider it a relative term. How about thundering?

But can you remember the last drive in the Rams super bowl victory? I was biting my nails on that drive, and they looked unstoppable ... until they passed the ball and there was an actual chance to make the tackle. Man, I think I would have done a back flip if the room wasn't crowded.

Sorry ... my actual point was that a Fisher led team can definitely incite fear ... even on the offensive side of the ball.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Me thinks this will play out on the field with an actual starting QB going through training camp and throwing to our receivers. Fitz is getting low on tread and the rest? Meh. Time to shine my horned friends. Your time is now.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The #8 pick in the draft that cost additional draft pick is not your starting three receivers for Rams. Wow.

Nope, 007, he's not.

He would be my 4th WR until or unless he takes it away from Bailey, much less Britt and Quick.

I couldn't care less where he was drafted. Best players have gotta play.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I bet the Cardinal receivers would rather have a young Foles tossing the ball to them than a healing older Palmer...Rams have receivers with good speed and good hands. Lets get the season going already. (y)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
We have better receivers than the 'Hawks and the '9ers. The Cardinals have the best in the West, but that all hinges on how gracefully Fitzgerald continues to age.