D'Marco Farr and Myles Simmons analyze the draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Some summary for guys who can't play this video:
"this felt like a draft that winning organizations do..."
"good teams don't rebuild they reload"
Marco with a slight shake of his head when Kiser's name was read off....
Lots of good comments on Noteboom. Compared the pick to the John Johnson III pick.
Also lots of comments on C Brian Allen, Farr really excited about him. "a nasty finisher", inflicts pain on DL's. Gee whiz I hope he doesn't hurt Donald lol.
Some good comments on DE John Franklin. Farr wants to see him do on the field what he did at Stephen F. Austin; can he play at this level? said he's got a great 1st step, will be used as a 5T. Someone said he's as good as Fox is right now? local LA kid.
On Kiser, Snead said he's a "great communicator". Over 700 tackles since his senior yr. of HS. Farr said he's been compared to Kuechly... will be a great signal caller. Played a 3-4 D at VA.
Farr thinks Obo is a perfect fit. Got to 27:52, gotta eat lunch lol

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Well, I think the Rams did a great job in the draft considering we went into it with one pick late in the third round, a few fourth rounders and a bunch of sixth rounders. Players with good potential in positions of immediate need.

Psycho_X

Legend
Miles kind of annoying me lately. But good listen. I didn't know the pick the Rams traded up to get Obo was them getting their own 5th back from Denver that they sent for Talib. Kinda funny. So we did technically have one original pick of ours. It just traveled some first.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Miles kind of annoying me lately. But good listen. I didn't know the pick the Rams traded up to get Obo was them getting their own 5th back from Denver that they sent for Talib. Kinda funny. So we did technically have one original pick of ours. It just traveled some first.
LOL that's hilarious. Snead is a genius!!!
Ya Farr was getting kinda annoyed with him too, "please make him stop" (after the "oboe" comment) was morbidly funny.